86: 𝐅𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎 𝐆𝐔𝐘

"It was so horrible!" I yell at Toni over the phone as I crashed on my bed. 

I wouldn't say my date with Gabriel went well. He asked where I'd want to eat. Of course, I suggested the diner. He was too fancy. I WILL NEVER BE INTO FRENCH BOYS. 

I bet he expected me to ask him to buy me dinner at the most expensive restaurant in London where they only served at least 2 spoons of whatever at the cost of £72!

"What did he do?"

"He insulted a burger!" I protest which I know completely does not make any sense.

"He said salads were better and burgers were too greasy," I add.

"Oh dear god!" Toni gasps sarcastically. "The police are their way to catch him!"

"Haha, very funny."

"I am not fit for any guy!" I whined. 

"Because you don't feel the same way you did with someone else."

"It's not what I mean."

"And it what's you feel." Toni calms her voice when I hear a sudden thud from my window. 

"I gotta go. I'll call you back later." I drop the call. 

I slid my curtains open and that's when I saw Louis's face as he seemed to struggle to hold tight.

"Louis!" I open the window. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" 

"Could you at least not lock your window?" He gets in my room.

"For your convenience? No." I close back my windows. 

Louis looks up and down at me, scanning my outfit. 

"Y-your dress..." He stutters.

For a few seconds he goes silent then smiles awkwardly turning me around. 

"It's unzipped." Louis zips my dress back up. 

I shift my body back facing Louis where I found him still looking at me and so was I. It felt like hours rather than minutes. 

He's so handsome I can hardly believe he even loved me and showed me how much he did. 

I could see how genuine he is through his eyes. Those kinds of eyes where you know this person deeply cares for you. He has does.

"So Uhm..." He moves a little far.  "How's Gabriel?" he says his name in a French accent.

"He was horrible!"

"Told you."

"Did you just come here to insult my bad date?" 

"No." He answers. "Of course not." 

"Then why are you here...?"

"Nevermind." Louis goes back to my window and opens it. "See ya!"