38: Number 1 Fan

Louis doesn't have a club. He's a varsity. In our school, varsities aren't required to sign up for a club. Our teachers believe that a varsity joining a club would double the stress they handle from school and training.

The soccer team decided to host a game. For entertaining purposes.

I promised Louis to be there and be that girlfriend who screams from the top of her lungs. I wear Louis' jacket which is exclusively only for our school and athletes like him; a jersey. It had the number 3 under his last name―Partridge.

Under his jacket, I had a plain white tank top and denim shorts.

"Excuse me."

"Thank you."

I sit with Lucas and I was sure the third wheel. He came with Kevin and the two are snuggling. After a few minutes, Kevin leaves and Lucas finally noticed me.

"Hey Sunny didn't know you were there."

"Took you long enough."

"Look who's the supportive girlfriend." He eyes Louis' jacket.

I puff it more to show it off so everyone could see.

"Sunny! Hi!"

I turn to my left and it was Toni with her plastic tone. I guess I should call her Barbie. She's stylish, I admit. She has blonde hair and a nice car. Plus, she's plastic!

Toni sits beside me which I find very uncomfortable.

"So I saw on Louis' story that you two spent Christmas together in Paris." She begins.

I don't answer and wait for her to continue.

"You know maybe you should eat a little less of those pastries." She advises.

She looks at me from head to toe and I notice that she took a quick glance at my jacket and looked away, leaving us.

"Might help if you want your jeans to fit."