83: 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

"Do I really have to go?" I ask Millie over the phone.

"Yes!!" she yells. "Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a lunch date with Louis Partridge?"

"You're lucky he even asked you!" she adds.

"Okay, I get it," I explained. "And it's not a date."

"We're just two friends going for lunch to cure my hangover."

"Yes, and two friends who dated." Millie points out.

"I gotta go pick an outfit. Bye!" I end the call.

I don't even know why I'm still making a deal about this whole thing with Louis. Maybe this lunch I could talk to Louis and clear things up; make sure that we're only friends again.

"Where are you going?" Aunt Julie blocks my way to the door.

"Lunch." I nod my head.

"Do you really think I'd let you out after you got drunk?"

"Don't worry." I kiss her cheek. "I'll be getting lunch with Louis."

I wait for Louis on our porch since he said he would pick me up. While I wait, I scroll through my Instagram.

I look up as I hear a very squeaky type of horn and it's Louis, riding on a Vespa. He seemed like he doesn't even know how to use it.

"You bought a Vespa?" I stand up.

"It's a date thing with Willow." He answers and I get a tiny achy feeling in my stomach.

"She was too busy today and canceled." he frowns.

I grab my own helmet that Louis had brought for Willow. "Louis Partridge, you always have excellent date choices."

"You know me." Louis smiles. 

I sit in front and start the engine.

"Hey! I'm driving!" Louis whines as he buckled his own helmet, eventually riding on the back.

"After coming here looking hopeless?" I ask him. "No, Sir. I'm driving."

"Do you expect me to hold on to your back?"

"No," I answer.

"But I do insist you save your life!" I drive fast as lightning speed.

"Could you keep it slow, please?" a scared Louis says from the back.

I chuckle at his actions.