94: 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃

Not to be assuming much but I think everything that recently happened this morning was not a coincidence. 

Aunt Julie said she'd be attending a baby shower and will spend the night at her friend's house. While Eric on the other said he and Millie are spending the entire day together which means he will also spend the night at her place. 

However, Louis has not given me any sort of text or calls. Considering that our first that was a surprise, he would of course not call me. 

"Why did Aunt Julie leave so early in the morning?" I tell Eric before he leaves. 

"I don't know." he raises his shoulders. 

"Alright, bye!"

Once Eric opens the door to leave, we both see Louis standing in front of us. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask him. 

"I'll leave you two here," Eric tells me. "You owe me £35." he then turns to Louis.

"You bribed my cousin?" Louis lets himself in. "And I haven't even said 'come in'."

"You would've said it anyway." He sits on the couch.

I cross my arms. "Louis Partridge, what are doing here?" 

"It's our second date."

"I knew it was you!" I yell. "So you ask my aunt to sleep at a friend's house."

"Which by the way, she agreed with." Louis puts in. 

"And ask my cousin to spent the entire day with Millie."

"Millie was also asking me to!" he protests. 

"What are we doing then?"

"Should we go grocery shopping?" 

"Grocery shopping?" I scoff. "You're serious, right?"

"Yes," he answers. "Now get ready and let's go!" 

I got myself a pair of biking shorts and a sweater with my white high-top Converse. I tie my shoes when suddenly I hear Louis's voice as he leaned on my door.

"Don't forget that."

"Which one?" I ask him.

Louis opens my jewelry box and got my dandelion ring. "This one." 

"Do I really have to?"

"Yes, so everyone knows you're my girlfriend." He winks. 

"Also, why are we grocery shopping?" I asked. "We're not married." I blurt out and somehow it sounded completely wrong.

"Well, technically we will. Let's just take this as practice, okay?"

I let out a sarcastic look. "You're funny."

"I know." he smiles proudly. 

Louis and I went grocery shopping indeed where a group of girls approach us and asked if we were a couple. I said no but Louis said yes. 

We then went back home and I tried my best to cook our dinner. It didn't work out that much so we still ordered pizza and watched Harry Potter. 

The next thing I know, I was already sleeping in Louis's arms. 

Today didn't quite sound like a date. Two down and one more. I know Louis, he'll probably go all around on our last date. 

As for me, it's time that I actually think about us.