84: 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄

"Yeah, and you nearly fainted when it started moving!" Louis laughs. 

I don't exactly know why we've been talking so much about our past experiences together. Of course, except for the part where we fake dated and actually dated

Louis had a whole day planned with Willow but she canceled so here we are now eating Subways, walking around the zoo. 

"It was a roller coaster ride!" I protest. "I was freaking out."

"It's nice talking with you again." He chuckles, taking a seat on an empty bench.

 "I really missed you."

After that, I took it as a cue for me to finally say this since we saw each other again.

"I'm really sorry." I begin. "For everything."

"It's all in the past." he turns elsewhere. "Besides, we're both happy now, aren't we?"

I get a feeling that none of everything even mattered. It's not that it should but the fact that we're both admitting we're happy is probably a sign that we should stick to where we are now. 

"Yes, of course."

"We've grown so much." Louis puts in and I don't know why. 

"You're going to college and now I'm an actor!" he chuckles in relief. 

"Did you sometimes wished we could've done it all over again?" Louis turns to me.

"Did you?" I ask back. 

"It doesn't matter anymore, Lou." I fix his hair. "As you said, we're happy now. Right?"

"I hope..." 

"Sunny, I hope us staying like this would keep going."

"There were so many words left unsaid and tears that shouldn't have come." He added.

"Thank you, Louis." I lean my head on his shoulder. "For being my best friend." 

"And I love you so much for that."