91: 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

The annual white party. Finally, I can check it off my calendar. It's Summer, and I'm sure this night would be incredibly amazing. 

Aunt Julie has worked day and night to make me the simplest and elegant dress I get to wear (dress above). We're gonna wear both her designs which Aunt Julie hopes would help with advertising her designs. 

"You look, ADORABLE!!" Aunt Julie gushes as I twirl around.

She slides a strand of hair behind my ear. "I can't believe I've grown you this long."

"Why the sudden 'motherhood' speech?" I smile.

"Can't a woman show how much she's proud of you?"

"She can." I lift my head proudly. "I'll go get my heels."

I go back upstairs to my room when I spot an unusual box on my desk. A black velvet box. 

Out of curiosity, I walk slowly to my desk until I open the box. 

"Holy shit." I gasped looking at the dandelion ring. It's the promise ring Louis had given me. I swear it wasn't here before I went downstairs. Huh.

"Hey, uh...Aunt Julie?" I go back to the living room. "When was this here?"

"I don't know." she immediately says. "It's your stuff. Now hurry up, we're gonna be late."

"We could not, would not, want to wait." I teased. 

"Sanura!" Aunt Julie scolds. 

"Alright! I'm sorry!" I rush back to my room when a piece of paper falls down from the box. 

Wear. It says. 

"Okay..." I awkwardly talk to myself, obeying and wearing the ring.

"Sunny!"

"I'm coming!"

We finally arrived at the party. Most cars were parked along the sidewalk all over the venue. Their house is obviously too small to fit the enormous amount of guests.

"Julie, Suny!" Mrs. Partridge immediately greets us. "Ugh, I love your dress," she tells me.

I blush. "Thank you."

"Hey..." Louis says behind me while Aunt Julie followed Mrs. Partridge for a drink.

"How are you?" he rolls his hand down, offering me a dance.

"I'm doing great, apparently." I hold his hand as we walked to the dance floor.

"And how are you?" I wrap my arm around his shoulder, with my hand in front of his face as I showed him the ring.

"Thought you might wanna wear it," Louis says. "Also, thank you for asking, I'm doing great as well."

We danced for a couple of minutes and talked when "Come on!" he suddenly pulls me outside.

"Wow..." I take a glance at the sky once me and Louis we're out. 

"I thought London had much air pollution for stars."

"They shine when it's their time." Louis stands next to me. 

"Do you wanna...?" he begins. "Get out of here?"

"Are you crazy? Your parents are gonna kill us."

"Oh, please." he scoffs. "I spent the last two hours listening to my mom brag about how her hairstylist gave her hair much volume."

"Alright!"