Pieces-Intervention 23

2-28-2021

Jow failing to infiltrate S.H.I.E.L.D  and Annalise not  separating her mates from that secretary was their own downfall but a new opportunity. Hydra was beyond angry  to learn that Jow failed yet again, so when they met at a bar and he told her his plan she was willing to participate, for a fee.  Annalise only wanted the Avengers back, the money, the sex and having the most powerful mates was a plus, it was an easy life full of excitement and the Omega was only getting in her way. Once she did what Hydra wanted she could be in of control them, while enjoying the benefits, a happy future was just beyond her reach. Jow got a lot of heat for shooting her and somehow still failing to capture her, but he still wanted the woman in Hydra's care, unscathed for his own reasons that she did not care for. A simple name change and a muscle alter serum that she injected into her facial muscles was all she needed to be hired for the company. The thoughts of that purple vomit being out of her picture ran through her mind giving her great joy, she knew Yomeja already was beginning to feel ill and soon, she would either be weak or hopefully dead in a few days. 

Agatha took the stair way to the Avengers floor, using the key card her ex-mates gave her. It was still dark on their floor as she headed to the refrigerator looking for Yomeja's items.

"Ah there we go," she sighed seeing the black canister she opened it as she removed the vile that Jow had given her. It glowed a soft pink as she emptied it inside, shaking the container to mix it with the woman's beverage. Quietly she took her leave, using the same way she entered, as to not alert Friday, before she left out the door she froze. There was complete silence on the entire floor, no snores, not one shuffle or huff, it was unusual for her mates to be so quiet. Curiosity got the best of her as she went to the down the corridor to the room they once shared, placing her ear against it her face scrunched up in confusion. Agatha twisted the knob slowly as to not draw attention towards herself, especially with her knowledge that Vision does not usually sleep, but she was willing to take that chance. The air felt cold and smelled stale, the bed was freshly made, no other items in sight.

' Where are my babies?,' she asked herself going to their closets seeing a new attire, of a male.

"Oh Stephen," she sighed running her hands against his items, feeling glee to see her new mate, even if only from afar, "I'll get you away from that freak," she sighed hearing a loud slam she jumped away looking into chocolate eyes.

"Woah woah, who are you?," Sam asked in confusion as she smoothed out her dress sleeking her brunette hair behind her ear.

"I'm the wi -," she began," secretary assistant of Yejaja," she stated.

"Well she's not her, but why are you in this room?," he asked as she tried to remain in character.

"I did not see her so I came looking," she lied wishing he would not ask anything else.

"Well their all gone so, you should get going too," Sam told her as she quickly left he watched her seeing her head opposite of the elevator.

'I gotta contact them, she's a terrible liar,' he thought going to find his mate to tell him what occurred. A fist slammed into his head making him catch his footing, he spun quickly blocking the next blow to his ribs but the loud ringing in his ears had not stopped as his arm cracked  from the force making him cry out. Sam ducked avoiding her next blow that left an indentation in the wall as he rammed his elbow into her stomach causing her to hunch over.

" Who are you?," he asked as she looked at him her eyes flashed a mint green as worms seemed to crawl under her skin before fading. The action seemed to confuse him as she threw a dagger at him Sam grabbed his knee grunting in agony before snatching it out seeing and odd green liquid in the blade. He blinked rapidly trying to clear his vision so he could gather more information to tell his mate before he blacked out.