Pieces-Keeper 26

11-03-2021

Once they were all across Libitina entered with Wade and Loki in silence. Taking off their cloak and standing at their full height, towering over the group.

"Welcome god of death, have any souls?," a robotic voice asked causing Libitina to scoff.

"Clean us off, send us through," the goddess responded as a large clicking sound echoed in the empty metal room. Soon the group exclaimed in surprise as water was sprayed on them followed by suds and then  waves of wind gusts followed waking up Yomeja who began to cry as Bucky and Vision tried to comfort her.

"Freedom to enter," the voice stated as the wall before them opened they tried to hold a stunned gasped.

"This is Middle Earth?," Sam asked seeing people walk that were almost ten feet, as others flew with wings and some had luminescent skin of different colors.

"Master Libitina,you're finally back," a cherry voice broke through as they saw a small floating grey light heading towards them that quickly changed into a young man. His hair was a short fro of grey with brown eyes,he had sun kissed hair with grey butterfly wings coming out of his back.

"Darien," the goddess stated to the beaming boy.

"I'm so glad you're back, Tylia needs more flying classes and Julik destroyed the praying room," he added looking at his clip board causing the goddess to sigh deeply.

"Bring Julik to me as well as Sol and Obvi," Libitina told him as he looked at his Master confused.

"Why you don't even like them," he blurted out as he finally noticed the group he flew through them to Yomeja,"sister!," he shouted causing Yomeja to look at him smiling his expression changed.

"What's wrong with her?," he asked confused flittering around to see her at every angle,"aw is she finally dying?," he asked is a cooing tone.

"Yo what the fuck?," Sam asked angrily.

"Our mate is just sick," Bruce stated in a defensive tone.

"No she's dying,looks like whatever happened was lethal," he added as his grey eyes glowed looking at her,"anti freeze as well as angels trumpet," he muttered to himself.

"I know that, do as I command," Libitina sighed as Darien flew off to do as told. Wade looked around noticing how many were either clothed by sheer silk or completely naked. The others did as well as they averted their eyes to not seem perverse.

"Why is everyone naked?," Bucky blurted out despite the others who ignored it.

"We are gods our nakedness is simply how we were born,why cover ourselves?," Libitina replied as they followed behind. So many of them stared at the group in awe never seeing humans before or wondering why they were there.

"Master,Master!," a voice yelled as a dark purple skinned goddess with luminescent freckles approached them. The woman wore a leather bra with a matching mini skirt and heels as her chains on her waist jangled. Libitina sighed deeply continuing  their brisk pace as the woman followed.

"What is it Vivid?," she asked bluntly.

"I heard that Master returned and I -," she began but stopped hearing a light yawn her eyes fell on Yomeja with anger, "you brought her?," she asked full of malice. Libitina stopped walking and turned to  glare at Vivid eyes glowing.

"Bite thy tongue before I remove it," she stated as the woman's anger seemed to disappear.

"But... but Libby," she pouted trying to hold the gods arm but Libitina pulled away.