Pieces- Listen As I Sing I Love You Part 2 16

03-29-2020

Yomeja was decorating the wedding ceremony beautifully,they were renewing their vows and she wanted everything to be perfect. Especially since it was going to be her last day,with her mates,the thought made her stomach turn yet she pushed the feeling away.

Bruce was shattered as was Vision,they blamed themselves for her leaving,Yomeja wanted to ease their pain but she couldn't do it,they'd become nosey,they'd try to figure her out and they would never let her go. The two just knew their mates blamed them too,they never accused them,but their eyes were full of pain and brokenness. So long and so hard they worked on trying to achieve their goal of winning her over but now they were certain,there was no apologies, no gifts,no words,no comfort of any kind that they could give Yomeja to fix this.

"I...I, " Peter breathed out into the silence of the living room,"I still want to say vows to...Yomeja," he stuttered out.

"Peter baby,"Steve cooed pulling his mate into his embrace.

"Its over," Cliny chuckled dryly.

"Yomeja will never return," Thor boomed ,"but we have each other."

It echoed throughout the room, they felt the weight of his words press onto their very core...
Each other wasn't enough this time.  They usually had Yomeja as a safety net, they would've fell apart by now if it wasn't for her ability to heal and fix,they weren't going to last without her.

'Tell them the truth,they're broken,' the words drifted to Wanda's ears,it sounded like Wade,but what did he mean. Slowly she stood walking out of the room, listening to his thoughts.

'They love you,and this is how you repay them,' she heard Wade think angerily.

'I'm surprised my brother hasn't found out the truth yet,' Loki's thought fluttered to her.

"Found out what?," Wanda asked herself,she walked in circles anxiously trying to hear something...anything to stop what seemed inevitable, "c'mon please," she pleaded silently,what did Thor not know,what did she not tell them?

'She's their mate and she's running away from them,' the two males thought in unison. The words slammed into Wanda's chest so hard she winced as she stumbled backwards,grabbing the kitchen counter to stand.

'That can't be...Bruce was right but how have we not known?,' Wanda thought trying to catch her breath,wisps of her chocolate black hair stuck to her lips as a sheer sweat covered her goosebumped skin.'Is she leaving because of Bruce and Vision or something else? How long did she know?
...how could she watch us be together and not break into a million pieces?,' Wanda asked herself,she couldn't watch her mates love each other for a second and they not love her too. Watching two people in love in beautiful,but watching who you loved be happy with someone else was agonizing, but for almost thirteen years,that's exactly what she did. Yomeja was theirs anyway,she wasn't just the Omega of ten Alphas,but the Omega Mate of ten Alphas. The purist and highest honor you could get and she hid it. What pain did she experience,how could she handle knowing they made love,they celebrated birthday's and holidays...and she'd plan them only to give gifts,to make the moment perfect...and watch.

***
The proposal was beautiful, everyone was surprised,even Yomeja she dropped her BlackBerry wine,her favorite shattering the black wine glass as tears filled her eyes yet a smile was planted across her face. Wanda saw it and thought it was an odd facial expression,it didn't look natural yet forced. Dark brown eyes gazed at the beautiful wedding rings that adorned her and Natasha's wedding finger. It was a gold band,with everyone's initials carved into it surrounding the beautiful red ruby,Yomeja's shaking hands held theirs as her glazed purple eyes studied the rings.