Pieces- Treehouse 5

03-14-2020

"I've had it!," Steve yelled throwing the papers across the room causing everyone to jump. Yemoja had been needing more paste and fragrance her dosage to numb her soulmarks had increased, everyone's soulmark was activated except for Peter,Thor,Pietro,Natasha and Steve.

"Steve calm down," Natasha said to her mate who stood aggressively.

"No he's right," Pietro told her,"are we some joke to them?," he asked.

"Maybe they're scared,"Bruce said.

"No they're going to reject us," Peter said his voice quivering.

"Cap man up we can't break right now," Tony told his mate.

"Oh Tony shut up," Pietro snapped, "you're just as frustrated as us,we are all pissed off at our mate. They are playing a game with us, they don't want us."

"So what should we do?," Clint asked.

"No," Thor and Vision spoke in unison.

"I will not reject our final mate," Thor bellowed.

"They've rejected us far as I care," Steve told him.  Wanda's heart clinched in pain as did the others.

"You want to reject them fine," Vision told them.

"We will accept them and we'll be more than enough," Bruce added.

Yomeja was so scared,she was so hurt that they would think that. Yomeja was weird, she knew it, her being a mutant was a secret. Her true appearance was hid from them, yet how she was wasn't.  Yomeja was stripped away of any chance of being a kid. Abuse was constant to her,with no one she grew up tough. No physical contact,no making friends,no trusting anyone,she kept her distance yet lately her desire to get close to them was growing. Yomeja wanted to touch them, to kiss them to be loved by them, yet they might leave her,grow tired of her, abandon her. She had been in relationships that only added pain to her heart making her choose to not risk it again. If her soulmates broke her heart,she couldn't live with herself so she'd rather never find out.

"Steve...Pietro," Yomeja called out as they turned quickly, surprised she said their first name.

"Yes Yomeja," they sighed in unison.

"Its time for your break, Vision is back,let's go," she told them as they obeyed reluctantly.

They took the elevator down as they got into a plain black car,despite how often Tony urged her to do otherwise. They were driving far out as him and Pietro stayed silent. They reached the bottom of a grassy hill as they got out as Pietro looked around confused.

"Where are we?,"  Pietro asked.

"Just follow me," she told them taking cement stairs all the way up.

A huge grove of trees was before them,Steve and Pietro grabbed each of her hands helping her through the dirt and moss covered ground. They stopped at a large strongh sycamore tree a beautiful Treehouse was above them,she went up first as Pietro was behind her, trying to not watch her backside. Once inside they sat on the green carpet looking at pin up posters from Steve's time, baseball cards,rocks and even board games.

"Here,"Yomeja said passing him the obsidian crystal weed pipe. He tried to inhale it yet did it wrong causing the other two to chuckle. She took it back showing him how to do it he complied.

"I want our mate I'm just frustrated," Steve said as they played a board game. Pietro nodded his head in agreement eating snacks that they stored here no too long ago. This was one place he could go that was relaxing,him and Yomeja created it almost a year ago. He wanted to feel back in his time so she created it with many posters,small candles and even comics from his younger days.

"I just...we are all mates but our final mate is our last puzzle piece they'll complete the pack complete us," Pietro told Yomeja.

"So why don't they want us,why activate our mark yet remain unknown," Steve added.

"They must know that they're our mate they've activated almost everyone," Pietro told her.

"Well you guys are amazing,maybe they're trying to ease theirselves into the idea if being with ten people who are superheros," Yomeja said voicing part of the truth. She wanted to hold them,to feel the mark activate to feel bliss. Her nails dug into the palm if her hands as she fought to do so.

"We love them, they don't need to be afraid of anything," Steve said as Pietro agreed.

"They can bring us all to our knees," Pietro told her.

'I'll rather be on my knees before you all,' Yomeja thought feeling heat growing on her face. Yomeja was an Omega mated to only Alphas on top of that,she was a bratty little. Her body longed for a spanking,she desired to be choked,to be catered to,yet she had to fight it. For years she was strong and alone, she didn't think she was ready to let go of the life she was living. They were soon laughing and enjoying the game as they laid on their back seeing the star stickers glowing  on the ceiling.

Soon they grabbed coco then went home,they owed  their mates an apology. The elevator doors opened as they went to the meeting room where the others still went over information
Once they stepped in everyone was silent as Yomeja shoved them towards  their mates.

"We are sorry," Steve began.

"We're just anxious,our mate is out there and they...they're probably nervous," Pietro added.

"And we realize we're selfish, we didn't think about you guys or them just us,it wasn't right, " Steve told them.

"We apologize," they spoke in unison as Peter got up first kissing his two mates deeply as the others did too. They encouraged their two other mates who were only longing for their missing piece. Yomeja beamed yet her eyes noticed something,it was a picture of her Omega symbol,a large circle with a line going through it diagonally,it was in between her shoulder blades. Without moving too fast she grabbed the photo,pulling it off the bottom of the pile and slipping out of the room.

Yet bright blue crystal eyes and dark brown ones noticed as they looked at each other confused.

***

Yomeja went to her floor,everything was black except the grey walls. Every appliance was black as pictures of beautiful lands decorated the walls,her favorite being a Christmas picture with the Avengers. Yemoja pouted wearing a black and white Santa hat,theirs was red as they smiled happily.

Yet she sat at the black glass dining table,her eyes stuck on the side profile of her face,her Omega mark exposed as she wondered where she was during this picture. Vision snatched the picture from her as she gasped turning around to reach for it. Yet Pietro had her arms behind her back with her on her knees before them.

"What is it?," Pietro asked a shocked Vision his heavy accent full of concern wondering what she took. Vision showed him looking at the woman before them. Yemoja oozed Alpha energy and behaved as one,yet she was an Omega.

'Where is your pack?,' Vision thought to himself. Omega's were catered to,spoiled usually a stay at home dad or mom and even then they weren't required to do anything that'd harm them. If Tony knew she was an Omega he'd need her Alpha's or Soulmates approval,yet she had neither. Omega's were rare and seen as precious jewels, they didn't abandon her,hopefully,since doing so is illegal.

"Yemoja where is your Alpha?," Pietro asked.

"I never had one," she told them,trying not to panic,hoping they wouldn't look much further,her soulmark on her upper left arm was almost visible showing part of Tony's reactor. Vision sighed as Pietro let her go she stood up away from them.

"I won't tell them," Pietro told her,if the others knew this, they might find her Alpha who would take her away from them, neither of them wanted that.

🥵💜🥵💜🥵💜🥵💜🥵💜🥵💜🥵💜🥵

Vote,comment,share and happy reading