Pieces-Dynamics 19

04-14-2020

HAD TO EDIT PLEASE RE-READ

Yomeja blushed at watching her mates train,they were sweat covered and looked so delicious,she could feel her mouth water. Even though her mother's kind did devour humans,she did too but her hunger for them was just just to make her full. Her entire being hungered for someone and finally she had them...but it wasn't enough. Sighing she entered the room they stopped training smiling at her happily.

"Goddess Yomeja!," Thir boomed picking her up her spun her around as she laughed softly.

"I'm fat, so being picked up is heaven," Yomeja told him as he sat her down.

"We like it,maybe soon there'll be some ba-," Tony began but Natasha shoved him. It's only been a couple weeks but Tony was far gone in Yomeja,already he was discussing her pregnancy and how to lessen the work loud on her when she's pregnant,he was obsessed with their unwritten future,especially with her having their baby,yet they disagreed with him. Of course they wanted kids,and since Natasha could have them and since Wanda's brutal miscarriage,Yomeja was their last shot. Yet they didn't want to rush her,they wanted to mate her the same day they found out she was their mate,whether she decided to do so that night,the first day they ever met or years later,they'd wait.

Yomeja was worth it.

"Okay...weird so there's an opera tonight,I got your tickets it starts at eight," Yomeja stated handing Wanda the tickets,as her mates circled Wanda,she counted them,they looked confused as re-counted them.

"There's only ten tickets," Clint stated.

"One for each of you," Yomeja replied confused by his statement.

"Your coming," Peter told her as she looked surprised.

"I hate Opera," she told them wincing as the mark burned,exposing her lie.

"You do know how soulmarks work right?," Pietro asked chuckling at her.

"I'm learning,but I'll rather you guys go and enjoy yourselves," she told them,it wasn't a complete lie,but it wasn't completely true,Wade had a mission there and she was to help him; yet how could she if they were there, breathing down her neck.

"C'mon babygirl it's our favorite," Bruce told her as her eyes widened.

"Say sike,right now," she stated," I love Meyerbeer: Robert le Diable,its witchcraft it curses all mankind I'm all for the shit," she fangirled causing them to chuckle at her excitement.

" And you are our goddess and witch so...join us," Pietro told her grasping her hands and wiggling her body,it was an innocent act but Yomeja jiggled in all the right places and Bruce would kill to see what she'd wear.

"You guys will be the death of me," she laughed nodding her hear yes,all the black dye was gone as her hair grew now a vibrant pink and purple, they loved it,especially when she'd fly and rant at the same time,stomping and walking in mid air. Her bubbles would explode,luckily without acid but a strong vanilla bean scent, they always knew she was mad then. Yet now her bubbles exploded around her in hearts and moons which she shooed away quickly causing them to laugh.

"Aww little Omega is blushin'," Peter teased as he put his arm around her shoulder more bubbles popped forth from all over her skin. Peter kissed her deeply as she quickly pulled back.

"Nope," she said poking him nervously.

"Why did you stop it?,"Vision asked, they were so close yet it never happened.

"Its...," but Yomeja didn't want to explain her fears that were so evident.

"Yomeja can we have some time,go get your ticket... please," Bruce stated as Yomeja fixed her clothes and hurried out,hearing his dominant tone,she decided to avoid that from them at all costs.