Pieces- Heal 18

04-08-2020

"Why...why are you leaving now,why did you hide from us?," Wanda rambled,Yomeja simply stared at her,since just as soon as Peter left she tried to run but the two women refused, using bed sheets to tie her up and gag her.

"Then you still tried to run," Natasha added,stroking her soulmark for Yomeja which made her wince, she was feeling so many emotions at once she couldn't decipher what it was or who it was from. Hearing rushed foot steps she sees Loki, instantly she begins to grunt trying to get up from the chair as Loki stared in shock.

"You can't tie her up," Loki told them trying to walk towards Yomeja but Wanda used her powers to stop him. Hearing more rushed foot steps they saw their mates,slowly they walked in,staring at the tied up girl.

"She tried to run," Natasha said to her mates,who only stared at the glowing woman,who wouldn't even look at them.

"So...technically I didn't meet Natasha first,I met you first," Tony stated reaching for her,only for her to try to bite him.

"She met all of us first," Bruce added looking at the angry woman," I told you guys I wasn't crazy but...how?," he asked.

"Apparently Loki and Wade were helping her move and I heard them say she's our mate...they both known for a while and never told us," Wanda explained sitting on the bed watching the purple eyed woman struggle.

"Brother is this true?," Thor asked looking at his brother who looked at Yomeja.

"She is the Goddess of the Moon 120th grandchild of the Mother Goddess," he explained," I couldn't betray her,not as a Goddess or my friend."

Thor yelled shaking the room as he stalked towards Yomeja he cupped her face despite how she fought, he could feel her fear and panic,she was terrified of them, wondering what would happen to her.

"Did she say why she did...this?," Tony asked, trying not to break down before his mates,especially the new one.

"She... doesn't want us, but she's lying," Natasha told him,sitting next to him staring at the girl. They needed their mate on cold nights, on days when they felt unwanted,torn,lost...broken. Tony craved their final mate,he remembered how he was captured and how the mark soothed him, gave him a clear enough head and strength to become Iron Man. When he was freed,all Yomeja did was tend to him,learned his reactor,and encouraged his designs,his dreams...while he was with multiple women...with Pepper. It was so sick to know how she watched him and the others,for years only to be hurt by every interaction, only to feel useless,used and not enough and just take it. Tony was pissed off that she allowed so much time to past that they could've been loving her how they wanted all along.

"You've managed to piss off all of us," Steve told her as her eyes stared at him,"especially me." Anger rushed through his veins, she was not only their mate but was leaving after watching them get married, and she simply stood by.

"We craved you," Bruce told her, " and we...we didn't know why we felt so drawn to you so...captivated by you and you were ours." Bruce was angry but he longed to hold her, as he stood, stepping past Thor who was whispering apologies to the purple eyed girl. Bruce began to untie her despite his mates protest,Yomeja was surprised as she eased into the seat,avoiding eye contact once untied.

"You want to go so bad...go," Pietro told her as the others looked at him and they erupted into arguing. Yet Yomeja stared at Loki as he nodded his head at her she tried not to frown deeply. He wanted her to stay,she did too but she was terrified of them,especially now that they knew she felt so many emotions they seemed to weigh her down as her world seemed to spin and go dark.