Pieces-Can't Help Falling 17

03-31-2020

Yomeja had been playing it safe the past two weeks,for some reason Wanda and Natasha seemed to be everywhere. They were in the vents,her office,the elevator her garden room,the company's garden room. They seemed to be following her... watching her more intently, she assumed that the two women worried for her well being,even now as the jerk chicken breast cooked low and she cut up the vegetables they sat at the end of the table...watching. Yomeja felt her body hum,her mark was going to be exposed soon,wiping her hands on her apron she took it off. A heavy sigh passed her lips,they watched her walking to her large cloth shoulder bag looking through it pausing she did it again but not seeing her perfume or lotion she panicked.

"Everything ok?," Natasha asked trying not to give herself away.

"I want to...moisturize my hands," Yomeja lied speed walking to the elevator.

Wanda waited until the doors closed and applied the lotion as Natasha used the spray. They looked at each other confused, they felt no different but they watched her intently,she used these two religiously but it made no sense why.

"It itches," Wanda said scratching her hands furiously,they burned.

"I feel itchy too," Natasha told Wanda as she sniffed her clothes," this has no smell." Wanda was confused yet as she sniffed her mate,there was no scent,yet Wanda squeezed Natasha's shoulder...she felt nothing,it felt like she was touching an average person...she didn't feel her soulmark. Yet before she could say anything Yomeja walked in not paying attention to them, too focused on tomorrow. They were flying out to have a small wedding on the beautiful country side,and she was too concerned to get everyone packed by nine tonight and up and out by four in the morning. With the traveling to set it up,the invites and everything else,she decided to just chalk up their behavior to excitment for tomorrow...for the day after she would be gone.

***

"I felt nothing," Clint whispered to his two mates on the plane,the lotion they applied itched,yet he couldn't feel the warmth in his soul when he touched them.

"Told you," Wanda said to Natasha in a sing song voice as Clint watched them giggle he was confused.

"Are you guys leaving us too?," Clint asked,why else would they want to block out their soulmark.

"Heavens no," Wanda said kissing him gently.

"We're just testing a theory," was all Wanda said before she stopped,she looked in Yomeja's direction seeing she was sitting in the air reading he wings fluttering softly ,but she was trying to listen without getting caught.

'We're going to catch you plum fairy,' Natasha thought and Wanda agreed.

***

As the plane landed they looked around confused. There was nothing but grass and trees all around as they exited,a large beautiful country house was in their view as they saw many people setting up far away from them.

"Where are we?," Tony asked.

"We're in Canda,I thought a nice outdoor wedding would be nice especially since the weather is good now," Yomeja told them as she flew over their heads.

"You're full of surprises," Natasha said as they entered the large vintage decorated house. The rooms were dark cream as large drapes covered window doors that over looked the lush country side. Their outfits hung on a metal stand as they examined them. They were hand made,the men's suits were a soft velvet with embroidered flower designs on the colloar,a three piece suit of a dark champagne color.

"These are beautiful," Wanda gasped out turning to Yomeja.

"I know," she told her smiling,"I hand made them and for them to you all to fit you perfectly."