Pieces-Agatha 22

05-27-2020

Yomeja felt odd for the past month,at first she thought it was her adjusting to Stephen but soon realized it was diffrent. Her body seemed weaker even as she tried to fly her wings felt like bricks and the blood was worse.

Nose bleeds, and god forbid a paper cut, it seemed like her blood wasn't clotting. Even her mind seemed to be stressed yet she didn't know why. Looking up from her computer she gasped realizing it was already nine at night, she should've been gone hours ago. As she packed to leave she noticed her S.H.I.E.L.D documents were missing. Her cotton candy eyebrows knotted together in confusion. Tony had recently allowed her to start back hiring so she only hired her cousin and another lady who was more mature in age. Even though Verdantia wasn't her biological cousin, they met when younger yet she knew she wouldn't have given them to her,it was too risky that someone else would get them. Deciding she probably made a mistake she quickly she left her office deciding for the stairs so she could get there faster.Entering the room she saw her typing away on the computer her glasses hung low on her face.

"Verdantia where are my papers?," Yomeja asked her cousin who's dark honey eyes fell on her in confusion.

"Yo-Yo, your papers are being sent to your floor," she replied equally confused.

"Those papers are confidential who did you give them to?," Yomeja asked hurriedly.

"Agatha, the other woman,remember? You asked for her to come grab them and take them up for you," Verdantia told her as she nodded her head in understanding, yet she couldn't remember doing so, she rushed out bumping into a dark figure.

"Oh I'm so sorry," a man stated a boquet of dark mustard yellow sunflowers in his hands that was now bunched because if her.

"Its fine, excuse me," she said trying to go but he blocked her again.

"Sorry again, I'm John, I'm looking for-," he began but was cut off.

"Mr. Wick," Verdantia stated as Yomeja looked at her to see if she was ok her cousin nodded her head  as Yomeja then took off hoping not to bump into anyone. Quickly she took the stairs flying to her mates floor, groaning as she reached the door she used her key card.

"Darling," Stephen stated from his seat seeing his soulmate burst through their locked door.

"Where's Agatha?," Yomeja asked hurriedly which filled the other occupants of the room with fear.

"She just left," Peter replied.

"She had something right?," Yomeja asked sounding frantic.

"Yomeja are you ok?," Tony asked noticing she looked a bit startled.

"Did she have a packet?," she asked angerily clapping her hands to emphasize what she was saying.

"It was dropped off, its ok," Natasha stated passing Yomeja the large manila envelope she examined it, noticing how it had not been unsealed , Yomeja sighed in relief.

'Was Agatha not suppose to have this?,' Natasha thought which Wanda heard but kept quiet.

"I'm sorry," she sighed holding the envelope close to her chest. Although her words soothed the others,  Stephen was not at ease with her reply. As of late Yomeja was frantic, forgetful with random bursts of anger. The others seemed use to this,but he wasn't as he worried for her above all the others. Yomeja was Omega yet no one took away her duties, the ones an Alpha should preform, she did.

Yet why was it now bothering her.

***

Yomeja looked over the manila envelope seeing nothing was missing yet the papers were slightly adjusted. She wondered if it was from being moved or something else. She sat alone tonight in her black living room mulling over why she'd asked Agatha  to handle it, if anything she'd ask Verdantia before anyone. With her high status and where she comes from Yomeja knew she could trust her, so why didn't she ask her?