Pieces- Hostage 11

03-24-2020

Yomeja was in her office stressed out so much extra work was being did as she monitored the construction Annalise wanted done.

"You're going to destroy yourself,"Loki snapped walking in with Wade giving her a large coffee,black and three sugars. Yomeja looked exhausted but she was keeping everything together but at night she broke silently,Loki saw shards of her chip off and turn to dust. Yomeja was experiencing heart break yet fear and uncertainty kept her away. It was embarrassing to be dismissed like she was nothing again.

Yomeja was polite to Annalise when she saw her in a sexy red bodycon dress,with long red hair and mint green eyes. Yomeja was offended by being told to get out of her house and stop fucking what was hers. Then she smacked Yomeja and she pounced on this mysterious woman only to be put aside for something better.

"I want to be destroyed," she replied drinking down the hot coffee.

"You need to stop being so stubborn,"Loki told her as she applied her lotion to numb her soul marks.

"Loki they made their choice and I'm happy," Yomeja told him forcing a smile.

"You love them," Wade told her,"do it already." Loki nodded in agreement patting Wade's knee cap which Yomeja noticed looking over her hexagon glasses.

"As friends," she stated sorting her paper work as a knock came to her door.

"Yes?," she asked politely as a young man poked his head in.

"Mrs.Stark is here for you," he said.

"Let her in," Yomeja stated fixing her bow tie and messy bun. As the door opened she stood sticking out her hand to shake only frowning at the sight of Annalise smacking on gum obnoxiously in a bright sequin dress.

"Hi nigga," Annalise said as Wade quickly got in front of Yomeja.

"You're white not black that's a no no word," Wade rambled as Annalise still smiled.

"I don't care, I need her to do my dry cleaning," Annalise stated pointing to Yomeja.

"I don't do that," Yomeja stated as Annalise snapped her fingers people brought in trash bags of clothes.

"Well now you do," Annalise squealed walking out of Yomeja's office.

"I'll tell Thor of this,it is ridiculous," Loki snapped throwing her chair across the room.

"Loki they requested I don't see them personally at all,everything is emailed I don't go to their floor,don't monitor missions nothing,"Yomeja told him,"it was over before it began." Gathering the items she decided to have all eight bags did before night.

Yomeja wanted warmth and happiness again,to see them be at peace,to see them be themselves. They were the sun to her universe and Annalise only made her remember how stupid she was to hide,but it was better this way.

Yomeja chanted that to herself every time she could so she wouldn't lose her mind,at least they weren't too far away.

How did she become a hostage of theirs?

Stumbling to her floor she began to undress but the lights flickered on showing her mates. Backing up she pressed the elevator button for it not to come at all.

"Really Friday?," she asked.

"Sorry Yomeja," Friday replied as she eyed them.

"Hey there," Tony spoke first as they all looked at her tiredly,they were stressed because of Annalise,the construction,the missions and parties and her purposely rude behavior.