Pieces- Kai 13

03-24-2020

Yomeja was furious to find out that she took advantage of her mates moment of weakness and used them...again. Yomeja knew it was her fault for not telling them the truth but she also knew that mate or no mate,Annalise used them and she'd think twice before doing it to anyone else.

The doors opened as she saw the place was trashed,food and clothes were on the floor as the sound of laughter and a television set being on lead her to the living room. Annalise sat with two men and another woman they had obviously just been intimate.

"Annalise," Yomeja stated darkly as the woman looked at her and gave a large smile.

"What's up my ni-," Annalise began but Yomeja chopped her in the throat at she tried to catch her breath she approached the strangers.

"Get out," Yomeja stated as they laughed throughing a pair of women's underwear on she she smiled.

"Now go away pig this is her place," the girl cackled.

"Friday disable cameras for twenty minutes and alert security," Yomeja stated.

"Cameras disabled, security shall be approaching," Friday replied as Yomeja let down her concealment spell her wings appeared as she flew above the ground slightly. Taking her purple branch it grew into a staff her moon and three stars were at the top created from obsidian.

"Oh we're so scared," the Male mocked as his body doubled in size,"were mutants too bitch!," he snapped as she reared her staff back she smack him in the face and across the room as she walked in the air over him.

"Your' not," she told him,"but you will be." Annalise charged her from behind but she heard her coming flying over her head she smacked her across the room only to be attacked by the other girl a large fire ball was thrown her way as she narrowly missed it using her powers small bubbles descended on the girl who laughed at her.

"Great trick," the girl replied sarcastically yet Yomeja ignored her throwing her staff she allowed it to slam Annalise in the wall calling it back to her it tore through the large guys shoulder as blood poured from the wound the other girls screams filled the air. The bubbles seemed harmless but was full of acid as Yomeja laughed at them,the last male was on the couch but seeing his friends he didn't move.

"You black slut!," Annalise yelled as she jumped in the air trying to crush one of her wings. Yomeja grabbed her by her hair slamming her face into the hard flow and dragging her to the elevator. Annalise grabbed her left wing on her waist and yanked on it,Yomeja punched her in the face forcing her to let go,Annalise swung at her,her vision blurred by blood as Yomeja ducked she drop kicked her putting her boot on Annalise face she called her staff to her. Pointing the crescent moon at her as she poured acid into the tip,Annalise could see it.

"They'll fire you," Annalise snapped trying to stop what was happening.

"Trust me they won't,they've told me everything," Yomeja said smiling,"and you're to leave forever," she told her as she took off her bandage on her bicep Annalise gasped.

"They are mine and you're not allowed to hurt  them if you do," she told her as she touched the ground next to Annalise with her bare hand,purple smoke appeared as the acid tore into it immediately,"your family won't have a body for your funeral." Annalise scooted away from the girl full of fear,Yomeja's eyes were dark as she walked to the large man tasting his blood.

"I should eat you," she told him smiling to show razor sharp teeth,"next time though," she added her boot placed on his back she shoved him to the ground digging her fingers in the hole she forced him to stand next to Annalise. Soon the girls screams died down as Yomeja stopped the acidic bubbles before anymore damage could be done. Yomeja slipped her concealment on and began wrapping her armjust in time as the elevator doors opened showing security and the Avengers.