Pieces- True Colors 12

03-22-2020

TRIGGER WARNING SUICIDE/RAPE

Yomeja sat in complete silence since the movie ended eating a banana split slowly. They knew she wouldn't agree to something so intimate,and even though they wanted to,they decided not to push her too far,they already lost enough time with her. Of course she declined, saying she'd rather wait, but they fought their desire to win her over, having to realize that Rome wasn't built in a night.

Yomeja was dozing off as she ate the ice cream, her mind and body was exhausted but her mates made her feel at peace and comfortable.

"Little fairy is tired," Thor teased as the others saw her bobbing.

"No I'm fine," she replied in Romani.

"Yeah, she's tired," Pietro stated,her speaking different languages was her way of showing her exhaustion. Pietro scooped her up as she unknowingly wrapped her body around him, the others following as they entered her room. Laying her on the bed they went to leave but she held onto Pietro tight.

"You guys can stay," she told them pulling back her satin black sheets,they crawled in as she clapped her hands,the lights went off but soft purple stars danced around the room. They didn't mind the crystals or the smell of dragons blood and lotus flowers. It was all Yomeja their purple fairy witch. They focused on her,laughing at her lopsided bonnet as she slept. Bruce placed his hand on her bandaged right thigh as Pietro caressed her bandaged left bicep. Their curiosity burned deep they all wondered what she hid underneath.

"No," Wanda whispered stopping them from removing it.

"What's so bad that she doesn't want to take these off and be ours?," Pietro asked whispering too.

"I think we should be happy we're here," Vision stated caressing Yomeja's face.

"She's been through enough so no," Steve told them ending the argument as they all settled in the large bed feeling complete and whole.

***

Yomeja felt joy rushing through her body, a soft burn was building though her body that was growing immensely.

'What is that?,' she thought as her eyes flew open she noticed she was alone and immediately went to her drawer grabbing her lotion she rubbed it in quickly. The sensation began to fade as she threw herself back onto the black sheets, hiding was beginning to not be worth the trouble.

"Yomeja the team said lunch is ready," Friday announced.

"Lunch?," Yomeja asked looking around her dark room.

"Yes it is two in the afternoon," Friday told her as she slipped on her black house shoes she walked to her kitchen hearing soft laughter.

"Yomeja you're no a longer fairy," Wanda teased hugging the confused woman.

"You're sleeping beauty," Steve added.

"Why did you guys let me sleep in?," she asked sitting at the black glass table,as she was passed coffee her nose scrunched up seeing it had cream, yet Clint gave her a different cup of black coffee.

"Three sugars," Thor told Clint as he added it stirring the coffee.

"You needed the rest so we handled things and I'm not sure how you do it," Vision told her sitting sunny side up eggs before her with cheesy grits.

"Usually alone and happily," she replied,"and why are you guys burning sage?," she asked.

"Cleansing," Natasha replied.

"Yeah but the energy needs to leave open a window," Pietro advised as she did so.

"You guys are in my house...still," she told them.