Pieces- Hiding 4

03-15-2020
Song and soulmark added

Yomeja was army crawling through the vents,after leaving Bruce's office she saw one of Tony's security guards. He was trying to talk to her ever since he saw her. Yet he didn't understand how she was uninterested, considering she told him every time, he ignored her desire to be alone. Her clothes now held dust as she maneuvered her way to the closet elevator.

"Oh shit!," a males voice yelled.

"Fudge nuggets!," Yomeja yelled her hand over her chest.

"Yomeja?," Clint asked in a whisper,"why are you here?," he asked.

" I'm hiding," she replied whispering too.

"From who?," he asked surprised she even decided to hide when she was usually straight forward.

"A guy in Happy's security team won't go away, " she told him.

"If he's bothering you Tony would fire him,hell Happy would, you're the only one he seems to actually like," Clint stated.

"Nah I am fine,he has a family to care for, maybe a mom or such," she told him.

"Yomeja where are you my sweet," a nasally voice called out. Yomeja covered Clint's mouth with both hands pulling him close. The man below was in a black suit with a white shirt and black tie. His skin was pale with redness exploding across his cheeks. His dark eyes searched for the woman he was so smitten with.

" I just want one date," he huffed as Clint noticed her tight grip, on him. His face was smashed into her full marshmallow chest almost suffocating him.

'Maybe if I scream she'll squeeze tighter,' Clint thought feeling static shock erupt on his body,yet it was faint,unnoticeable. Yomeja's four hours was almost up and soon Clint would realize. They watched him walk away as she released him he gasped for air. His pants felt tight his dick felt rock hard as he prayed for her not to notice.

Luckily she waved bye and crawled past,she ignored her hard nipples and wet lace underwear. Her mate felt great against her he oozed his dominant pheromones to keep the man back. His hands were around her waist with only two fabrics keeping his mouth away from her hardened nipple. She shook her head as she went for the kitchen before getting Wanda and Natasha.

As she came from the vent Vision was behind her, watching her wiggle her plump ass as she groaned trying to get down. Shaking his head her grabs her by the waist, her backside was pressed firmly to him. Rubbing against his muscular body,her ass rubbed him just right and he bit back a moan from the small contact. His body felt unbearably warm as he rubbed his chest,unknowingly his soulmark.

"Stay out of the vents," Vision told her pointing at her as if she was a child,she had a small pout," your no better than my mate Clint."

"Yes Sir," she told him causing him to twitch. Her tone was just right,it was the sound he'd like hear as he called his partner a good little slut. Vision shook his head to rid his mind of such lustful thoughts.

***

Yomeja parked the car in front of the cafe looking around she saw them sitting close to the stage. She fixed her dark red shirt hoping they'd notice she wore each of their colors subconsciously wanting to be so close and so far.

"Mrs. Maximoff and Mrs. Romanoff," Yemoja said bowing at her waist," you guys called early," she stated. They wore disguises to go out on a small date yet looked so sad.

"We aren't welcomed," Wanda said her accent heavy with sadness.

"Why not?," Yomeja asked confused.

"Every time we get up to dance they stop playing," Natasha said trying not to appear hurt for her mate.

"Were just waiting for some sweets then we'll go," Wanda mumbled as Yomeja nodded her head. Seeing an acoustic guitar she went to the stage sitting on a stool before two microphones. She inhaled and exhaled as she began to play the song the two women danced to at their wedding.

Wanda looked to her surprised as the most beautiful voice reached her ears. Natasha's head snapped to Yomeja who was playing so beautifully,the light made her gap evident her skin like dark chocolate. Her eyes fell onto the loving face of her mate as she grabbed her hands. Her green eyes sparked to life as they swayed to their song. Wanda gazed deep into the green waves of her mate, loving how she was being pulled under always by this woman.

They both were happy they weren't they only woman in the mated bond. They were great friends and lovers as they learned everyone's love language. From BDSM and kinks to food and dress style,shows everything. They couldn't imagine life without each other, the song reminded them of how they both thought they were a mess yet they fit together perfectly.Yomeja continued to amaze them,she made the end of the date not so bad. The dance meant the world to them as others joined in together loving the heavenly sound. Natasha fell in love with Wanda's acceptance of her, how she was always touched with love. Natasha had started a fire in her heart since day one,Wanda tried to deny it,yet despite her hate and pain Natasha planted a seed in her heart and soul as did her other mates, this was her heaven.

As the song came to a close people clapped for her as she bowed to them smiling softly. As they drove home Wanda and Natasha fell into heavy kisses and euphoria of each other as Yemoja had to remind herself that they were better without her.

***

"Oh shit!," Clint yelled as Yemoja turned everything off, running to the sound of her mates scream,her drink in hand. He had his shirt off as did Bruce and Tony. Their last soulmark was a bright purple, pastel blue and pink with shades of orange. The flower crown was lush white and red roses with sunflowers. All three touched it in amazement as the others checked theirs.

"How is this possible?," Vision asked showing his soulmates his was activated too. They jumped hearing glass shattering the looked seeing Yemoja dropped her wine on the wood floor. She took quick steps almost falling her eyes roamed their soul marks,fear filled her chest, they all had came in contact with her before she used the paste to block the soulmark.

Did they know it was her?

Would she have to leave them already?

"We all left the tower today so were not exactly sure who we met," Vision noted.

"Yes but I left too and mine are fine," Thor said as Wanda and Natasha agreed.

Bruce saw Yomeja's face and was confused she wasn't happy or mad. Her face showed pure fear at seeing their marks. Yet he couldn't tell how nor why she was frightened over a soulmark.

🥵💜🥵💜🥵💜🥵💜🥵💜🥵💜🥵💜🥵
Vote,comment,share and happy reading.