Pieces-Annalise 9

03-22-2020

Yomeja swayed to the music as she put on her black apron. She decided to make chicken pot pie and chocolate cake with strawberries. They has been catering to her every need unknowingly. Not having her repeat herself,taking off her shoes and her new favorite...physical contact. Yomeja loved it dearly,they gave gentle caresses or tight hugs,her flesh wanted more but her mind kept her body in check.

'Are they flirting with me?,' she thought as she washed and cut the vegetables. Her hands move quick in their usual fashion yet her mind wandered to her seeing them be...intimate. Her body was full of desire and if she didn't leave when she did she thought she'd embarrass herself.

Ever since that night with Pietro and Steve her curiosity peaked.

What would loving them be like?

What do they enjoy during sex?

Yomeja stopped as she felt the knife her slung away from her hands,looking down she saw blue blood with small glowing moons and stars. Using her apron she quickly wiped it up as she hurriedly rinsed it then grabbed bandages.

"Are you alright?," Thor asked worried as Wanda washed the knife Bruce examined the bruise wiping the wound with an alcohol pad again to remove what he thought was glitter.

"I'm fine I was just," she said wincing as Bruce applied pressure, "thinking."

"What were you so focused on?," Bruce asked.

'Some delicious thoughts,'  Wanda heard Yomeja's voice,she gasped in awe,she was always locked out but now she heard her.

"How about we take everything out of the oven for you and you find a movie,"  Thor told her as she spun around happily rushing to the living room as Wanda watched her leave.

"I heard her thoughts," Wanda told them as they looked surprised, she still could, it sounded distant yet loud.

'I'm such a horn dog right now but they looked so...yummy,' Yomeja's voice echoed loudly Wanda smirked.

"Our little Omega finds us...yummy," she told them as her mates seemed deep in thought.

"We should have her join our pack,"Thor boomed.

"We could but aren't we moving fast?," Bruce asked looking at them both.

"I've always found interest in her when she saved Pietro," Wanda told him, "I've decided that I don't want to keep waiting for her."

They began to realize that Yomeja meant so much to them. Ever since her run in with Jow they began to grow close. Yomeja cooked for them, kept in contact during missions, was supportive with them and she did so much more. For years she was a pillar in their lives, the main one. Their hunger for her was growing once they all realized their emotions for her.

***

They all sat on their large bed as Steve,Natasha and Pietro stood before the others nervously.

"What's the family meeting for?," Tony asked looking at Wanda.

"No I'm not pregnant," she responded, it seems like that thought was on his mind more often yet they hadn't reached that point yet.

"Its about...Yomeja," Steve stated barely above a whisper.

"We want her," Pietro told them.

"I...I crave Yomeja like...like I do you guys," Natasha stated looking at her two mates,"we all do,I think."