Pieces-Wander 25

09-18-2021

Wade watched as Yomeja's mates,Vision and Natasha, cared for her with Bucky by his side. They were still trying to fully understand what occurred. It had grown dark outside but at last they had all the information available and sorted out concerning his friend.

" So you guys were told to come here?," Steve asked.

"Well we were," Loki responded nodding at Wade," it wasn't possible to track, the location it came from keeps bouncing around."

"We came to help but also because one of your lovely friends by passed Friday," Bucky explained.

"A friend?," Steve questioned.

" Agatha Wilks or something," Sam added tossing them a file," a woman who's 72 and deceased appeared as a young brunette and fought me, seems she was looking for Yomeja cause she had fondled with a few of her items."

"Going through the cameras and doing a little digging we realized it might be Annalise," Bucky told the group.

The room fell silent except for those entertaining Yomeja. Yomeja instructed them to end things peacefully and give her money so she wouldn't be on the streets of New York homeless, but here she was disguised as a worker harming Yomeja.

"Did you find out what she was doing?," Tony asked Bucky.

"All of Yomeja's food tested positive for Angel's Trumpet," Banner stated reading what they collected.

"Isn't that poisonous?," Peter asked worry in his voice.

"Yes considering we recently got her blood samples we should be able to see how much is in her system," Tony added.

"I don't think that's all that matters," Wade stated focusing his eyes on the group.

"If we weren't contracted by you and Annalise doesn't know your location...who sent us here?," Loki asked, as Stephen opened his mouth to answer but the sound of propellers and a wave of sand burst into to open doors and windows blinding them.

Gunshots immediately filled the air as they ran for cover Tony and Thor ran outside. Large black jets and two helicopters hovered above with an all too familiar symbol on the side.

"Protect Yomeja!," Clint yelled as he and the others grabbed their weapons.

"Hydra," Thor hissed as he cocked back his hammer throwing it through one of the many jets. The sound of tearing metal rang loud as Wanda crashed one in the ocean. Stephen held the small Yomeja close as Clint and Natasha stood guard. Peter swung onto a jet bursting through the glass throwing out the pilots and shooters before it went down. Pietro finished off anyone who ended up on land protecting his mates as Steve and Bucky followed suit. Banner had already turned into the Hulk going after anyone who tried to leave.

A loud whooping sound filled air as teal petals flew through the night air killing many Hydra agents as the jets crashed around the group as they looked surprised. A shrill ring and murmur followed afterwards leaving them confused and in silence.

"Auntie Boo, Auntie Boo," a soft voice called out over the crashes and objects burning. Loki felt his calf burn strongly as he looked in the same direction of Yomeja. A figure floated down causing the sand to fly up again as Wade noticed teal almost translucent wings peeking from under the long tan cloak.

"Hey Consí," a soft yet baritone voice spoke as they kneeled down to  Yomeja who had broken free from a surprised Stephen.

"Hold on who the fuck is this?," Sam asks as the Auntie Boo pulled down their hood. Their teal hair was cut short as some hung down the right side of their face, dark mocha skin with glowing eyes a flat button nose and full lips. They appeared hunched over in pain but straightened their posture to address the group.