Pieces- Listen As I Sing I Love You Part 1 15

03-29-2020

Pic and song at top

Steve grunted in frustration trying to do the proper dance steps. Months had passed and their wedding anniversary was upon them. This time Yomeja would be there though,he didn't want to look stupid in front of her. They all were heavily thinking of taking her on...as a mate. They would ask her to at the ceremony,they could go slow they didn't want to rush her...or to scare her away. They all were secretly marking her,a touch here a pen pass there,taking off her shoes simple things. Others could smell that she belonged to them,it wasn't permanent yet it pleased them until she was ready.

Yomeja joined them always on movie nights eating pop corn with milk duds and M&Ms always picking a horror movie and black and white movies,even opera. Yomeja was an amazing woman who loosened up,a touch here,a flirt there,more skin,lovely black clothes.

Their goddess.

Tony prayed to her.

They all did.

***

Yomeja was listening to new ideas during the company's meeting for upgrades. Yet as she looked at the papers before her,her eyes welled up with tears as she blinked them away,they were her two weeks notice. Yomeja also bought them gifts to soften the blow for them.  Yomeja saw the scenario in her mind, they'd be ok without her, she'll leave after the wedding ceremony, tonight was Steve's birthday party but she had to do it...while her head was leading her heart.

Suddenly the building began to shake as the others looked confused she rolled her eyes as she put on her head piece.

"Friday get the team to me, I want My Little Pony in action now,toddler sized," Yomeja said to Friday who instantly began to do a major shut down while using Rescue Bots to gather everyone to safety and keeping them calm. The team rushed to her quickly trying to understand what was happening.

"We've been hit by a rogue Rescue Bot on the East Corner more are approaching rapidly," Friday told them showing the coverage that she recorded that was soon flying onto the news.

"You couldn't have been simpler in the naming?," Peter asked her.

"I don't think its Let's Go Barbie level yet," Yomeja responded as she helped keep the atmosphere calm.

"Why did you let her name them?," Vision asked.

"Well I thought she deserved a few...names," Tony said nervously,he wanted to give Yomeja whatever she wanted even silly code names.

"Yomeja stay tight and keep safe,Peter guard the plum fairy princess," Pietro told him speeding off as Peter nodded his head in agreement and went to suit up.

"Will you still do the hot wings for dinner?," Thor asked her hopefully,it was his way of telling her he'd return.

"Will you cause a rainstorm?," she asked as he beamed his eyes glowed the thunderous blue she grew to love.

"I'll make the people in hell get water," he boomed rushing off as the others did too hugging Yomeja yet she stopped Tony before he left.

"Tony we...we all need to talk after this," she told him thinking of what she planned ,her goodbye and since they were being attacked it seemed fitting.

"Anything for you," he responded as he headed out she smiled softly after them ...her heart cracked.

Yomeja continued to help the people as she saw something from the corner of her eye she dodged it,seeing a sharp blade fly past her face into a nearby wall she looked seeing a group of people in swat suits but they had an all too familiar symbol on them