Pieces- Burn 10

03-22-2020

Yomeja tried not to notice the pain in her heart as she was left out of movie night again. Despite what happened a couple months ago. Her heart sank,after that night with Steve and Pietro they were growing closer,they were making her heart melt and her want to come out as their mate...yet things were back to normal.

'I guess I dodged a bullet,' Yomeja thought trying to comfort herself. No longer did she cook,or deliver their information in person she barely spoke to them now. Annalise made her feel so left out as she regretted never saying she was their mate. Especially after they started a fire inside her and forgot to put it out.

Yomeja turned yet accidentally kicked a potted plant causing the movie to be paused. She cursed silently taking a deep breath,her eyes burned her throat was tight.

"Sorry for interrupting I left a few notes," Yomeja stated turning to leave yet Bruce's voice stopped her.

"Its fine," he stated, " it's been a while."

"That's kind of how time works," Yomeja replied sounding cold,it was foreign to their ears now.

"We're having movie night," Tony told her.

"I can tell...Mr. Stark," she replied as Tony swallowed hard,this wasn't his Yomeja.

"Want to join?," Peter asked.

"Yea you can pick-," Clint began before he was shoved roughly by Annalise who carried rice cakes.

"Its our date night so next time," she stated in nothing but hot pink lace underwear.

"But Annalise-," Steve began but was cut off.

"I agree," Yomeja replied,"the air in here reeks of sex anyway," she added, and it did, she wasn't an idiot.

"Buh bye," Annalise squealed as Yomeja walked off trying her best not to snap.

"Was that necessary?," Vision asked looking at Annalise who purposely walked out in her underwear.

"Well you guys are mine," she said pecking his nose which scrunched up,he hated when she did that.

"Yeah but you said she stopped wanting to interact with us, I want to know why," Bruce stated he missed her tea and pecan scones,them playing chess or finding a good book to enjoy.

"Well she obviously was dying for conversation," Annalise stated sarcastically.

"I just...miss her," Wanda stated,what they were doing was wrong,Annalise was a substitute for who they really wanted...Yomeja. Initially they wanted Yomeja but the fear that Tony expressed of things going wrong made them choose Annalise...again.

Five years ago she comforted Wanda who had a miscarriage at the cafe she was at. Wanda felt drawn to the girl and they soon became friends. Till this day she regretted not going to Yomeja but her reason for not doing so was because she was scared to tell Yomeja.

Yomeja would've been happy except she never got the courage to tell her,and after she lost the baby,she was too ashamed. But on that day when Annalise  realized who she was, and got close enough,she revealed her soulmark despite their marks not activating or burning, they assumed it was due to Annalise being a mutant with super strength, too excited to have their missing piece they allowed her in and hid it from Yomeja. They thought it was best until they could introduce the two,but Yomeja had a sixth sense for trouble and knew it was coming.

***

"Mr. Stark I've canceled a few of your cards," she told them over the lunch she made them.

"Why?," he asked angrily,"someone is using them."

"Oh splendid so you know about them trying to contact peopke over the dark web,purchase vibranium,illegally might I add and two off shore accounts," she stated smugly.

"What did you just say?," he asked in shock as did everyone else rushing to cover their ears yet the sound of the fog horn never came.

"You all," she said gesturing towards them,"need to take off the rose colored glasses and to see the red flags,I don't know who you've entrusted with your finances but they love taking your money, buckets of it, to do some naughty things," the sound of her clip board on the table echoed as she sat at the head of the table.

"We can explain we've met our soulmate," Peter said happily hearing a soft snort he looked confused. They all did as Yomeja burst into a fit of laughter cackling as they sat confused,and upset at her. Yet as they thought of Annalise...their marks didn't feel like each others,no emotions,no sensation of her being close only...

empty.

"Show me your soul marks," she laughed out clapping her hands,"chop chop," she added as they revealed their colorless black soulmark.

"They're blank," Yomeja stated the obvious.

"She's a mutant," Clint explained.

"Which means?," Yomeja asked confused.

"Our mark won't show up like other's," Wanda defended not liking what was insinuated

"Almost everyone here is a mutant and they're your mates," Yomeja stated standing she walked towards who appeared more hurt,Wanda,"you guys are desperate for your last mate and this person knows it," Yomeja said kneeling as she kissed Wanda's knuckles.

"Its not true," she sobbed,"we love them and they love us,your just jealous," Wanda snapped shoving the woman who kneeled before her.

"Oh my little ladybug," Yomeja stated hugging Wanda,"they saw you were broken and used all of you," she stated rocking Wanda.

"But they have our mark," Steve stated feeling betrayed they dealt with so much of Annalise bullshit aside from that,where if Yomeja was who they followed, so much would've been avoided.

"Tattoos exist love,they saw your soul mark and copied it," she told them,"I looked in a few recent cases. I'm sorry I'm not much help,but you hid this, you fix it," she told them standing and walking away,"or else I'll hunt them down and devour their soul," she whispered to herself. Yomeja hoped they learned their lesson and handled what ever happened but she didn't know Annalise then or the fact that they dated her for nearly two years then. Yomeja only believed they trusted a liar with their finances.

Wanda was furious when she compared marks and they didn't match, it went in the pattern they met each other. Tony,Natasha,Clint,Bruce,Thor,Pietro, Wanda,Vision then Peter their mates mark was first for them all. Yet her Mark's were out of order and upon further inspection wrong size, wrong shade,Yomeja was right. Yet after everything she behaved as if it never happened.

***

As Wanda watched her mates settle uneasily around Annalise she realized she'd rather fail and have Yomeja only as a pack member than not at all. They missed Yomeja's voice,her company,her food, even the sound of her heels were now a memory. They enjoyed sex with each other, yet with her she imagined purple eyes, cotton candy hair and a split tongue,dark chocolate skin and sweet voice.

"We never should've allowed you back," Wanda blurted out having pale green eyes flash towards her yet she didn't care.

"What?," Annalise snapped yet Wanda only walked off,ashamed of how Yomeja must be hurt, that would explain her absence.

'I really need to let them go,' Wanda's ears perked at the thoughts of Yomeja, distant yet loud,'they're happy.'

"Oh Yomeja," Wanda sighed, "your lady bug is far from happy."

🖤🥵🖤🥵🖤🥵🖤🥵🖤🥵🖤🥵🖤🥵🖤

Vote,comment,share and happy reading