Pieces-Wake Up 1

3-13-2020

Peter shifted to comfortably fit between his two mates,Wanda and Bruce. Everyone else was already up from their large bed that fit all ten of them comfortably. The sound of a soft knock had him sit up groggily.

"Yes?," he called out.

"Mrs.Maximoff, Mr. Baner and Mr. Parker,breakfast is ready," the soft yet stern voice spoke,"arise and eat," they added causing the two others to sit up fully awake.

" Yemoja!," they yelled in unison,surprised to know she was back. They quickly got ready for the morning excited to see their friend. They rushed out the room to the kitchen, smelling the fresh cooked food. The others already were seated scarfing down the food. The trio filled their plates with over easy eggs,bacon and blueberry french toast. A pitcher of orange juice was on the table along with coffee.

Hearing heels click against the the floors they quickly sat as she entered the room.

"Grand rising to you all," the monotone voice filled the room.

"Lay it on us lovely lady," Thor boomed as she rolled her dark purple eyes.

"I prefer Ms. Stella,thank you," Yomeja stated shifting her weight to her left foot her black round toe heels clicking softly. Steve eyed her as she spoke of their plans for the day. There she stood, shapely legs clad on the usual black fishnet tights a calf length black pencil skirt clung to her curvaceous thick hips and thighs. A dark red long sleeve button up with a matching bow tie adorned her full bosom. Her thick cotton candy hair slicked into a tight ballerina bun, round framed glasses sat upon her button nose that had a spectrum piercing,her large dark purple eyes focused on the clipboard in her hands her black nails trailed along what she read her plump lips pronouncing each word with a small accent.

"So you need to be gone with one hour,thirty minutes and twenty five seconds Mr.Rogers," Yomeja told him looking as him as he was snapped into reality.

"I'm sorry,what?," he asked as everyone sighed the clanking of silverware echoed as they sat aside their eating utensils. A loud fog horn rang out as they winced covering their ears.

"Pay attention to her,she hates to repeat herself," Vision told Steve.

" I missed you Yemoja,but I didn't miss that," Pietro told her in his heavy accent as she glared at him.

"Mr. Stark you-," she began only to be cut off.

"As I always tell you,you can call me by my first name," Tony told her as he drank his coffee.

"Mr. Anthony you have a meeting with Fury,he apparently has some documents you requested you must be ready in approximately two hours," Yemoja told him as his mates chuckled at her.

"You were on vacation for a month,loosen up hun," Clint told her as she took her right hand and flicked under her chin as Clint whistled.

"She's learned bad language Steve," Wanda teased.

"Fuck you," Natasha said using the same sign as Yemoja.

"How was your vacation anyway?," Bruce asked her as she tried not to roll her eyes.

" That is considered a personal question, I do not answer those," they spoke in unison with her.

"Yet you continue to ask them," she stated jotting down notes.

"Well we've known you since 2012 and only recently found out your first name in January of 2018,we're curious," Steve chimed in.

"Peter you will be late soon,Happy is currently unavailable so I will take you," Yemoja stated as he stared at her. Hearing no reply she looked up from her black clipboard to him.