Okay

The rest of the fighting goes by in a blur. It's 6:55, 5 minutes before we get dismissed and a blonde girl walks in. Her Boobs are practically spilling out of her shirt and her pants are way too tight. I see the guys basically drooling over her and she walks up to eric.

"Eric baby I haven't seen you in forever!!" She says jumping on Eric's back kissing his cheek.

"Please get off me." He says with no expression

"I'm gone for the fence for a month and you forget all about me? Want some reminding?" She says seductivly to him. I don't know why but hearing her talk to him like that pains me in the heart.

"Um no. Liz can I-"

"Eric it's 7 can we all go?" I bud in walking up to the two. Eric smiles a little bit,

"Yeah Carter you guys are dismissed." He says pulling Liz off him.

"You're ditching me for an initiate whore?!" I turn around and ball up my fists.

"Oo you really shouldn't have said that" Andrew says. I walk up to her and grab her by the collar and push her the the wall.

"What did you just call me?" I ask glaring at her.

"You know you should probably stop her.." Andrew says walking up next to eric

"Yeah I probably should.. But I don't feel like it." Eric chuckles

"Good man." Andrew says patting his back

"I called you an initiate whore. Which you are." Liz spits

"Mhm." I mumble twisting her ark and pinning her on the floor
"Jeanines daughter, first jumper, first ranking initiate, what are you? A low life that fucks off on the fence." I say twisting her arm harder and she cringes. "I'm a lot of things. Amazing things that you'll never be." I twist her arm harder. "But I'm not an initiate whore. Got it? Liz." She nods against the floor and I get up then walk to Eric and Andrew. Andrew pats my back and eric gives me a smirk.

"You're the perfect erudite, and dauntless." Andrew says

"Yeah, you'll fit in perfectly." Eric says.
"Liz go home." Eric says sternly and she walks out whimpering. A buzzing noise goes off in Andrews pocket and he checks it.

"Leadership shit. See you guys later. Eric, carter," he says and walks out of the room

"What you did a while ago was pretty badass for an initiate. Come by to my apartment later, I have some stuff for you. " he says walking out.

My heart is racing. I've never felt so in charge, dominating. My inner dauntless came out and I love it. I walk to the cafeteria and I see will and he stands up clapping for me. Soon the entire cafeteria plays along and claps with him. Will raises a glass

"To Carter! The most badass initiate!" Everybody in the room cheers and then goes back to their food. I chuckle and shake my head and sit down next to will.

"That was pretty amazing back there." Will says

"It was nothing really. She just pissed me off." I say shrugging

"It was something. She's older than you and she passed initiation."

"Yeah we'll all she does is stand on a fence and fuck around" I say eating an apple

"How do you know?" Will asks

"When she was talking to Eric I heard her say something about her leaving for the fence. And I know alit about the fence because my mother brought me along when the leaders check the fence and observe other factions."

"Ooooooo Liz is P I S S E D" four says sitting next to me.
I laugh and look over at him. He's really changed since he transferred. He looks good. He got muscular, tan, and hairy in the facial region. Bless puberty.

"What's going on?" I ask laughing

"Well she was strolling through the leaders floor and she kicked down Eric's door and trashed his entire place." He says eating a burger

"What happened between them?" I ask

"I'll tell you later. It's a little personal on Eric's part." He whispers. I nod then continue on with my apple.

"Can you show me where Eric's place is? He has some stuff for me." I ask

"Oh yeah I know, I need to come with you for that. We can go after dinner okay?"

"okay thanks toby," I say eating my apple and he chokes on his food.

"If anybody else starts calling me toby, I will cut all your hair off." He says coughing.

"Okay okay" I say laughing

--------
"Cmom squirt lets go." Four says

I moan and get up. All I want to do right now is sleep.

"Can I just go to sleep?" I whine walking down the hallway

"No this is really important squirt." Four says walking ahead.

We walk up 5 flights of stairs and I'm about to pass out.

"Come on aren't there elevators in dauntless?!" I say laying down on the floor

"Yeah but you gotta get that cardio in." He says

"I will murder you." I say getting up.

We walk down the hall and we stop at an open hole. No door, just a whole. We walk in and see eric sitting on a couch drinking something. The place is a train wreck, stuff all over the floor and shelves pushed over.

"Woah you weren't joking." I say to four

"Told you." He says walking to the couch. He sits down and let's out a breath. He looks at me and pats the place between him and eric. I look at him with hesitation and eric looks up.

"You better sit down, this is one of the few moments where you're completely safe. No other initiates or threats." He says putting his cup down.
I sigh and sit between them.

"Why did you need me he-"

"Shhh, just relax for a bit. Things are about to go crashing down in about two minutes, so enjoy peace while you still have it Carter. " Eric says

"Then I plan on taking full advantage of this. " I place my head in fours lap and I put my legs on eric.
Four strokes my hair and Eric looks at him weird.

"What's going on between you two? Are you fucking behind the scenes?" Eric asks pulling my legs up. I fake gag and look at him.

"Four tell him I'm too tired to." I say

"Ok," he sits up more
"My dads a leader and so is her mom so we just hung out a lot because of our parents and became good friends. That's about it," four says shrugging

"I see, well I better go get the goods, peace times over." Eric says standing up. He walks to a different room and I sit up.

"Prepare yourself Carter," four says.

Eric walks In with a box.

"Carter, listen to me, you will turn out ok. Got it?" Eric says and I nod.
He opens the box and what he pulls out, I can't believe.