Dance

Thomas' POV
--
I watch Carter walk out then when the door is closed I look at harry.

"I see what you're doing Harold." I say shaking my finger. "Not gonna happen."

"what exactly am I trying to do Tommy?" Harry asks leaning forward reding his elbows on his knees.

"You know how we can bring a date? Carters mine." I say poking my chest

"Carters who's?" Andrew says as he walks in.

"Gathering, date, mine." I say standing up.

"Umm no I don't think that's how it works. You see, I was the first to meet her so it's kinda law that I get to-"

"Who met who first?" Eric says walking in.

"Jesus anybody else wanna come in?!?" Harry screams. Eric closes the door and locks it.

"So what's going on here?" Eric asks

"Carterr my date to the leadership ball tonight." I say smuggly

"Um I don't remember her saying yes to anything." Harry says

"Woah no. I'm her instructor, I'm closest to her so.." Eric says

"Ha. Nope. I saw her you and Liz on my way to my apartment. She's definatly not dancing with your player ass."
Andrew says. Then all our heads turn to the door to see and hear shaking.

"Thomas open the fucking door." Four says. Eric opens the door and four walks in and sits on the couch.

"Sooo. Whatcha Talkin about?" Four asks

"Listen, except four, we are one two three four, super sexy and good looking leaders, but I'm the bet looking so I'm taking Carter," Andrew says.

"Woahh all of you are fighting over Carter?" Four asks. "She'd go with me if I was a leader."

"Yeah IF you were a leader. You're so fucking stupid for not taking the spot." Harry says to four.

"She would never go with you, know why? You're the one that held her down when we had to use the serum. She's still pissed at you four."

"And she with you for making out with Liz." Andrew says.

"WANNA FIGHT ANDREW?" Eric yells

"LETS GO PUSSY!" Andrew yells back.

The room soon fills with yelling and testosterone. Harry starts yelling at four, Andrew and eric start wrestling on the floor, and I'm just sitting here. I straighten out my blazer then sit at my desk. Soon the door opens and carters head pops in and they all stop and quiet down.

"I'm sorry for intruding again..I forgot my gloves on the couch...what's going on in here? It smells like testosterone and bad decisions." she says walking in.

The all stand up and straighten out Their clothes and I stand up as well. We're all over 6ft tall and Carter is only 5'5. She's so cute.

"Um ok ," I walk infront of Carter.
"Not four because he's not a leader," Harry smacks the back of fours head,
"The gathering tonight requires a date, and me, eric, harry, and Andrew all want to take you. But we don't know which one gets to take you officially." I say sort of embarrassed.

"Well 1. I'm not an item. And 2. What's the big deal? I'll dance with all of you no biggie," Carter says walking over to the couch and getting her gloves.

"We just want the title of being your date and yeah.." Andrew says scratching the back of his neck.

"Please don't make me choose" Carter says looking at all of us.
We all give her puppy eyes and she huffs.

"I don't even get why you're here eric you have Liz," I say coldly.

"Carter im sorry I don't know what-"

"Nope. You're not an option eric. I'm not gonna be some side chick on your long list of girls." Carter says with a sad tone. Eric rubs his face then punches a hole in my wall the walks out.
Carter let's out a frustrated sigh and rubs her face.

"Fuck it in spinning a bottle." She says getting a water bottle off my desk. She puts it on the floor then she spins it. I swear that damn thing span forever. It kept spinning and spinning then it landed on Andrew.

"God damnit!" Harry and I screamed.

"Ooo suck it bitches!" Andrew says.
"I'll pick you up at 7:30 beautiful," he says kissing her hand. Carter rolls her eyes, chuckles then walks to the door,

"Both of you better save me a dance," Carter says winking at me and harry then she leaves closing the door.

"I still get to dance with her," I say dancing to my desk.

"Yeah well me too," Harry says.
"I'm going to pick up my tux, later." He says walking out.

"Shit me too," Andrew says,
"Erudites bringing cars right?" Andrew asks

"Yeah they'll be here at 7:35" I say propping my feet up on my desk.

"Okay I'll see you then," he says leaving.

"I'm gonna die alone, and fat, in amity, I swear." Four says walking out.

I laugh then lean back. Andrews one lucky guy