Meetings

I look around at the people around me. I see 10 candor leaders, 3 erudite with an intern I'm guessing, 2 abnegation leaders, an amity, and then there's dauntless. Thomas is chasing eric around and by the looks of it, harry is about to kill them both.

Thomas tackles eric to the ground and they start wrestling. I walk up next to harry

"What's going on?" I ask nonchalantly
Harry takes in a deep breath then begins,

"Thomas has this weird OCD thing and eric thought it would be funny to take Thomas' tie, which makes him the odd one out of us since he planned us to be matching," he says taking a sip of champagne.
Thomas sees me then walks over forgetting about his tie. "Carter! I have some people for you to meet," he says putting and arm around my waist and pulling me towards a group of Candors.
"We have ten minutes before the dancing starts so let's make this quick," I nod and he taps a Candors shoulder,
"Jonathan! This is Carter Matthews, the girl I've been telling you about." Thomas says

"Ah yes, Carter. By the sound of your voice I can tell you're hiding something Thomas. I suggest you say the truth to Carter before lies make the best of us. Now," he hushes his tone "you have Candors full support,"

"Is she your girlfriend tommy?" A young candor girl says, she looks around five.

"no-" I begin

"Yes she is, right sweet cheeks?" He says sweetly as he kisses my cheek.

"You're really pretty miss.." The girl says shyly

"Aw thank you," I say giving Thomas a death glare

"I will kill you and not leave a single trace," I whisper into his ear

"You love it," he whispers back then pats my butt.
I will kill him. What type of douche takes a moment like this to completely take advantage of me like this?!?

"Have a good evening, I look forward to our meetings," Jonathan says walking away

"We shall invite you to our wedding party!" Thomas says.

"I'll keep my schedule clear! Better wait on children you two love birds," he says back winking

"It'll be tough," Thomas says smirking. Okay, Nope, that's it. I punch Thomas' arm with all my force

"What the hell was that?!" I whisper shout

"Nothing sweet cheeks just some small talk." He says smirking. My punch didn't affect him one bit. He pulls me closer and I start to feel uncomfortable.
"You look really sexy in that dress you know," he says biting his lip and leaning closer. Harry notices this and comes to my rescue. Bless.

"Carter, we have an erudite that wants to talk to you.." Harry says leading me away and giving thomas a death glare.

"Thank you so much," I say huffing.

"My pleasure, but there is an erudite that wants to talk," he says. We walk over to a group where eric and Andrew are talking to two young erudite leaders, they both look familiar..but I can't really put my finger on it.

"CUDDY!" They both say together. Oh my god. The twins!

"Oh my god! Henry! Joseph! I can't believe you two are here!" I say running to them and hugging them both.

"Want to introduce us Carter?" Andrew says looking a bit tense. I hook arms in between the twins and I can't stop smiling,

"Apart from to-four. Four. Henry and Joseph are a Candors sons. I don't really know who I never really bothered learning his name but these two are my life, and ex boyfriends but besides that, they're like brothers to me," I say

"Yeah and we hung out," Henry started

"Almost every day," Joseph finished

"So you must save us a dance," Henry said

"So we can catch up," Joseph finished. The both kissed my cheeks and left to rejoin their faction.

"How many men will I have to dance with until I'm known as the city slut?"
Eric was about to answer but then he chose not to, good choice.

"You're the main topic of tonight in all factions," Andrew says,
"Those two twins wouldn't shut up about you."

"Well that's all thanks to thomas," I say bitterly and harry chuckles

"What did he do now?" Eric asks

"He freaking said I was his girlfriend, soon to be fiancé, mother of his children, and sweet cheek to the fucking candor leaders!" Eric and Andrew are tying to hold in their laughs.
"It's not funny!" I say smacking their arms

"Are you gonna do something to him?" Andrew asks almost bursting

"Damn straight" I say

"Sweet cheeks" eric says then Him and Andrew collapse on the floor laughing. I roll my eyes then turn around to see Henry right in front of me,

"Care to dance?" He asks charmingly

"I'm yours" I say letting him lead me to the floor. Thomas is no where to be found and harry is watching eric and Andrew like a hawk.
He puts his hand on my waist and takes mine in the other and we start dancing.

"I'm sorry." He says immediately

"For what?"

"When we transferred to erudite, we thought we could see you more but, we got so caught up with positions and labs and-"

"Oh shut up. Don't feel bad at all you're here right now, and that's all that matters." I say smiling gently.

"Oh yeah, we're both leaders now," he says spinning me,"well, almost, but what are your plans for leadership? Dauntless is quite extravagant when it comes to planning things.." He asks

"Just a few things to polish up the system," I say, and the music stops.

"I look forward to hearing them." Henry says smiling, "you have fun with the rest of initiation." He says then he kisses my Hand and walks away to his brother.

"I wanna go home." Thomas says marching to us.

"What got your panties in a twist?" I ask

"Nothing." He says snatching his tie from eric and walking to the exit.

"Sweet cheeks." Eric says laughing. I punch his arm and walk to the exit with harry. He's the only one that hasn't gotten on my nerves tonight. In my opinion, the ball was a waste of time. We didn't even discuss plans, I was introduced and embarrassed.

"So...am I the favorite?" Harry asks breaking the silence.

"For now." I say getting into the car. The ride back to dauntless was silent. When we stop at the loading docks I look to thomas,

"Tommy?" I ask looking at him as cutely as humanly possible.

"Yes deary?" He says back and I put my heels on and kick him in the nuts with the heel.

"Damn she just Peterd you." Andrew says laughing

"Bitchhh" thomas says crying

"Oh I'm SO sorry my dearest fiance, PLEASE don't tell our future kids these stories." I say with every word dripping with sarcasm. And I leave the car.