Fight

*above is Andrew*
I stayed at Eric's longer than I thought. I walk into the training room and everybody stops and looks at me like I committed murder.

"Squirt! Come here." Four says with his arms crossed. He looks pissed.
I walk over and everybody goes back to their training.
"Where the hell were you?" He asks

"I had a break down in the hallway and eric took me to his.." I say looking at the floor.

"Ok two things, today's the last day for physical training and you missed half of it! Second, Eric's no good for you. Sure I'm nice to him but, he will ruin you Carter. He's a player, mean, sadistic, cruel, he's bad news. Don't get close to him Carter. " four says with a serious tone in his voice.

"I'm not an initiate whore tobias. Just forget it and let me train." I say. He huffs loudly and balances on his heels

"Fine. You have 5 minutes left to practice then we're having our last fights. You're paired with Peter again. Make it good, the dauntless leaders will be here to watch your performance."

"So we're actually going to carry out this plan?" I say looking up at him

"I hear they have your office ready. Right after initiation, nothing but planning and strategizing. There might be a war if the other factions don't agree." He says

"War sounds like the only option right now. We need to talk during lunch okay?" He nods and I start to walk off. "Carter!" I turn around and walk back

"I don't know if I'll be able to talk to you before the assessment. So be extra careful. Fighting might get out of hand with Peter." He says

"Got it. Thanks toby. And I'm still pissed at you," I say walking off to a punching bag. I can tell that last sentence hit him hard. He deserves it after what he put me through.

I get to my punching bag and I begin to practice some moves. My punches get harder and harder. My thoughts are tangled up in my head. What am I to others? How do the others see me? Am I the prissy erudite queen that got lucky in initiation?

I see that there's one minute until the fighting begins and I walk up to four.

"Four! Can I stop by the infirmary and get a shoulder sleeve and a glove?" I say looking at my bloody knuckles.

"Yeah sure but hurry, you're first to fight." I nod and run out of the room. Infirmary, infirmary, where is that. I run down the corridors and I spot Andrew.

"Andrew!" He turns around and smiles when he sees me. Andrew is really handsome. Like really handsome. Like something two amity girls made in a laboratory.

"Ah Carter! The woman of the hour," he says taking my hand and kissing it.
"How can I help you?"

"I'm kinda in a hurry, I need to go to the infirmary." I say in a hurried tone

"Why is everything ok?" He asks

"Yeah everything's fine. I just need gloves for my hands and a shoulder sleeve for the fighting..that I need to be at right now," I say looking at a clock on the wall.

"Don't worry, they won't start until I'm there and you'll be fine. Cmon lets go to the infirmary," he says with a warming smile. Andrew is such a sweetheart. If I met him on the street Id think he's amity. But he's a leader for a reason, I'd hate to see his bad side, yet I'm curious to see it. He leads me to the infirmary and I get what I need. I take off my shirt and he immediately turns away out of respect. I slip on my sleeve and put my shirt back on.

"Come on Andy you're gonna make us late!" I say giggling

"Okay 'squirt'" he says with a smug smile. I laugh and start running down the hallway putting my gloves on while running. Andrew follows and we enter the training room.