Not bad. Not bad at all

After debriefing us eric sent us to a 15 lap run around the compound. The compound is huge. One lap is about half a mile. In the beginning I sprinted ahead and I was a lap ahead of everybody else. I kept my pace slowly growing in speed as I got used to it and then I was 4 laps ahead. As soon as I get back to the training room I see Eric, Andrew and tobias talking in a circle. Eric sees me and yells "Initiate! What are you doing here? Finish your laps!"

I stand up straight trying to catch my breath
"I'm done."

"What do you mean you're done?"

"I finished all my laps. I'm 4 laps ahead of everybody else." I say panting.

"Not bad Carter, Not bad," Andrew says clapping for me

"You need to quit underestimating her Eric, she's gonna be big," Tobias says

"I doubt it. So what? She can run. That's it."

"Four, go to the pit and buy this girl some new clothes. She's dauntless already, now she just needs to look the part." Andrew says looking at me up and down.

"Totes Andy darling" Toby says in a fake girly voice and he walks off leaving me with Eric and Andrew.

"I still don't like you." Eric says and I stick my tongue out at him.

"Well I love her. If you need anything just stop by my office," Andrew says winking at me.

"Slimy lil bastard," Eric says walking off

"What do I do now? I have like ten minutes" I sort of yell to eric

"I don't know go buy tampons or get a tattoo" he says leaving the room

I huff and look around. Well, when in dauntless, get a tattoo. I walk down to the pit and everybody's looking at me. When I walk into the tattoo parlor tori gives me a surprised look.

"Aren't you supposed to be in training?"

"No. I finished my laps early and eric had to leave so he told me to get a tattoo whilst the others are still running.." I say looking around

"Wow. That's a first. But what can I do for you?"

"Can you tattoo this maze on my entire right arm?"

I am intrigued by the maze. It symbolizes me and my mind.

"Sure thing! Mind if I try lasering this on? It's a new machine from erudite and if it works your arm won't be sore for training" she asks smiling

I nod and she takes me to the back where she slides my arm into a MRI like machine and in a blink of an eye, my entire arm is tattooed.

"It's beautiful tori thank you so much" I say paying my points

"Anytime. It suits you" she says winking then goes back to work. I still have five minutes so I head to the clothing store to check on Toby. I see him looking at a dress like its a complex piece of erudite engineering. She studies it and tilts his head to the side like he doesn't know how to look at it.

"It's a dress Toby" he looks up and smiles.

"I'm kind of new to this..and I'm half scared that you won't like the clothes that I pick out."

I look at the clothes in his hand
"Not bad toby"

Actually not bad. There's a dauntless sweater, black shirts, tank tops, skinny jeans. He did pretty well. We check out and we head to the training room. None of the initiates are bad yet. It's kind of hot in the room so I take off my long sleeve shirt leaving me in a tank top that shows off my new tattoo.

"Wow that's amazing" Toby says looking at my arm and taking it all in

"Thank you," I say smiling

"Not bad," Eric says moving my arm.
"What does it represent?" He asks

"My minds a maze that I have yet to escape,"