❂ 049. his rain

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xlix. HIS RAIN

❛                               she said, "watch this

❛                               she said, "watch this." /
with her hands in the rain / call it conflict.

FALLING        //        CHASE ATLANTIC

WOLFFE HATED THE RAIN.

But, Eisha Ree always loved the rain.

And, that was something Wolffe remembered well; always ready to sit and watch the ferocious storms of Kamino with her.

Though, to say he always watched them wouldn't be true.

Whilst she found beauty in the deafening rainstorms, he found it within her. In crystal violet eyes that gleamed as the drops fell. In the smile she bore, a relaxed grin permanently tracing her lips — all for the mere falling of water. She found beauty in everything, though he only ever found the same in her.

Wolffe despised the rain, but to deny her the pleading request to dance and play in the rain? Well, he would never dare. And with her, the rain never felt so harsh. It felt gentle. That for a brief moment, it could caress away his worries in the form of tumbling water.

Until it washed him too far.

It never stopped raining when the young Wolffe found his friend had passed, and every ferocious storm was now a cry for her. The world didn't stop when Eisha Ree disappeared, but to Wolffe and the grieving rain — it sure felt like it had.

He would often run out during such showers, attempting to re-live the hurried pull on his arm, followed by the small whines of a girl that the rain would run out if they didn't hurry. Though, it never happened. No, instead Wolffe would run out in hopes that the rain would finally wash him away for good. The once soft droplets fired pellets down at him; drowning in both the onslaught and her memory.