Chapter 01

Someone's pov

" I am very happy , soo soo happy , i am coming hubby to tell you this good news , may be after knowing this , the love which is like a seed in our hearts will blossom like a tree in our lives " I thought to myself very excited at the face of my husband after knowing this , my bunny smile never leaving my face

Author's pov

He hugged the reports to his heart clenching it tight as happy tears already rolling over his cheeks , his heart going boom boom to face his husband . His car came to halt indicating he got to his house .

He jumped out of the car with hand of over his tummy , wiping his happy tears walking inside to meet his husband literally jumping like a bunny , his excitement can be seen just by looking at him .

He opened the main door and walked into living room where sounds of tv going on . As he walked closer to the hall his smile slowly started to fade away as small soft moans can be heard . He clenched the file in his hand tightly, his heart beat ran crazy which when he finally entered the room almost stopped .

There stood his husband kissing other boy which was not him . His husband hands on the hips of the other person whose back is facing this bunny boy . This unknown person is kissing his husband deeply moaning into the kiss one hand cupping his husband cheek other on his nape pushing more into his face .

The whole thing shattered this poor bunny who lose control and trembled on his feet , file in his hand dropped on the floor making sound which created disturbed to the people kissing , they pulled away immediately looking at the poor bunny boy who is holding a side table to stand straight . His whole body shaking with betrayal and heart broke which only increased on seeing whom who's husband is kissing .

He slowly walked towards them "Kook I can explain li- " a harsh slap landed on the other person face who trembled a little due to sudden harshness in the slap . They both never saw kook this angry side .

"Ho_how can you cheat on me Jong-in " Jungkook throat became dry only few words already his throat is aching , the pain in his heart is continuously poured out of his eyes , he couldn't stop them . He didn't looked at his husband who is of mixed emotions , shock , guilt , confusion .

" I always love as my brother , my friend but I didn't expect you to cheat with my husband on my back , WHY , WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME " jungkook grabbed kai collar and was shaking him while asking him why did he cheat on him who just lowered his head but smirk playing on his lips .

" Kook listen - " his husband tried to talk to kook but was cut off by kook
" What should I listen hyung , how you cheated on me with my friend ? What will you explain ?? At least you should have said me that you love him , you could have told me your heart is filled with him , I have left by now" kook was sobbing his hard and yelling to them .

"Jungkook you are carefree person, we don't have any love between us . I thought you would understand cause h-"

Jungkook looked at his husband with total disbelief ,pain , anger ,tears welled up in his eyes . His husband still trying to cover up his mistakes .

" WHY SHOULD I BE THE ONE UNDERSTANDING ALWAYS TAEHYUNG "kook shouted pointing to himself, fat tears rolling down on his cheeks , his face all red due to crying and rubbing them away harshly

" I may be a carefree person but that doesn't mean I don't have heart Taehyung , you don't know what you have done to me " his heart is aching too much how can his husband say that he don't have any love .

" How can you say that taehyung , didn't you really see love in my eyes, didn't you feel anything when you are with me , not a single time ?? " He asked with hope but didn't get any answer from his husband who lowered his head. He wiped his tears away walking to his room forgetting the file in the hall .

Jungkook packed his bag and walked to the door , he was about to go out when " kook listen we can talk out things , please don't leave" taehyung pleaded his wife , he know he love someone but he don't want kook to go away from him. He can't forget his love , his heart filled with his love for 5 years thats why he can't accept kook feelings but now kook is leaving him , no he don't want him to go .

Tae held kook hand tight " kook you are not leaving anywhere please , let's talk -" he was cut off by kook

" Taehyung leave my hand else you will see me dead now " kook said without emotions . Tae left kook hand , his eyes shedding tears his heart aching . Kook walked out and sat in a taxi leaving a crying taehyung behind.

As soon as taxi started kook again started sobbing " Really is there no love between us taehyung.

There is no love between us before our marriage I agree ,

there is no love when our eyes met at the marriage I agree ,

there is no love when he shared our first kiss in marriage I agree

But is there really no love when we been together , when we made love , when you filled my womb with your seeds , when we were on that Ferris wheel

Is there really no love hyung when you gave me our babies , is there really nothing from the past one year, really isn't there love between us " he kept on sobbing hard , the driver pity the pour soul .

While taehyung he is also crying in his room for his kook. He then heard a knock and saw kai who came in along with a little baby who is now crying . " Tae I think OUR baby needs you " kai said giving tae the little baby who slept in his arms smiling after sometime .

" I promise you good life baby , I wish I had you with my kook " he whisper before kissing the little baby boy forehead .

Kai came out of the room smirking
" Finally you are mine KIM TAEHYUNG"

_______________________________________

Hellooo🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫,,,

Hope you all doing good .

This is my new story , hope you all support it .

Includes

Mature language
Smut
Mafia au
Mpreg
Killing

Top tae              Bottom kook
Top yoongi          Bottom jimin
Top Namjoon       Bottom jin
Top jackson        Bottom hobi
Top hoseok         Bottom Eunwoo

Any photos used in this book
CREDITS GOES TO THE REAL OWNER .

Please do vote and support 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖