Chapter 11

Namjoon and mark talked for a while and jin , jungkook came there completed taking his tests .

Within 10 mins the reports also came and namjin couple are more than excited " what's the result buddy "

Jin and jungkook chuckling at namjoon excitement . Mark studied the reports and gave blank look at namjoon . Jin , jungkook and rm looking at mark with confusion . Mark slowly walked to rm with disappointed face .

Looking at mark , rm also slowly stood but got a sudden hug from mark " congrats buddy you are gonna be grandpa " jin , namjoon and jungkook were more than happy is just a very small word , they are on clouds . Happy tears already their flow .

Jin and jungkook hugged each other and happy tears made their way out
" I am soo happy koo baby " kook is lack of words , he is just nodding his head with tears . They all shared big hug .

Mark was just standing seeing their family bonding " Thank you so much kook , this is really a big gift for us , thank you thank you thank you so much " namjoon was very emotional hugging kook who was crying in happiness . Namjoon kissed kook on forehead with so much love .

After few more family time , all of them took seat again , " how many days is it mark " jin asked with his glossy eyes .

" Let's check it out with scanning " mark lead jungkook near to a bed which is in his room . Jin and namjoon also followed them .

" Lay flat jungkook " kook complied laying on his back ." Pull your shirt up jungkook and your pant lower it below your waist " kook nodded nervously before doing the said thing , jin helped him . " I will put on the gel , it feels cold , no need to be tense " mark assured with his smile and put in the gel on kook umbilical area and placed transducer on the gel .

Kook hissed at the coldness a little and allowed mark to do his thing . Mark moved the transducer to find his uterus and after 1 min he found it . Mark pressed a little more to find the lil bean . " There it is the baby , lil bean sized , it's your 3rd week jungkook " mark pointed to the screen with a heartful smile on his face . His profession is a magic , seeing the newly formed lives truly wonderful .

Seeing the bean namjin were having tears of happiness while jungkook was overwhelmed , he traced the monitor where his bean is seen with his delicate fingers soo softly

Seeing the bean namjin were having tears of happiness while jungkook was overwhelmed , he traced the monitor where his bean is seen with his delicate fingers soo softly .

(Ignore namjoonie )

(Ignore namjoonie )

No words are spoken , his happiness is more than any other words , he immediately wanna tell his husband
"Taehyungiee we are gonna be parents , our lil bean is already 3 weeks , our unspoken love took a form our baby " he thought to himself the words he wanna say to taehyung.

" I will give you a copy of scan jungkook" he send taking the print of the scan " buddy give me also one copy please " seeing namjoon mark chuckled before taking another print .

Mark handover a tissue to jungkook to clean the gel and all of them went back to the seating . Mark prescribed few vitamins and diet to kook who took them obediently . All of them bid good bye to mark before going out .

In the parking area....

" Kook baby call taehyung now , we need to celebrate , let's go to restaurant , I will call your hyung ... " Jin excitement is taking him in clouds

Kook held jin hands in his softly
" Eomma please don't tell taehyung now " namjin looked at kook with confusion " why kook baby"

" Eomma , I want to make it special , this will be our moment please "

Jin smiled at kook before pecking his forehead " I am happy for you both kook , really very happy " they all had a final hug before jungkook went off in his car and namjin went in their car .

With Namjin .......

They reached home , their happiness was off limits " joonie I am really so happy today , our both sons ( taekook ) finally are together " he hugged joon who nodded his head with content smile . They celebrated themselves with delicious food and cuddling on couch watching movies .

While watching movie " ahhh I can't wait to celebrate , I wanna see taehyung joonie , my lil baby is now gonna be a father , I should take care of kook , you should teach taehyung to be a good father " his rant came to end when joon kissed him Passionately . Both were more than happy .

" We will do everything baby , we will teach and take care of both of them , but first what about our celebration"

Before jin could even process namjoon kissed jin passionately ( namjin watching movie by laying on couch , both hugging each other ).

Kiss became intense and namjoon hovered over jin removing his own shirt . Jin also gave in cause he promised his husband . Their sweet celebration continued with both devouring each other .....

While with kook......
It's the chapter 01 continuity....

Thank you my dear 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫 for your wonderful support and I love all of you guys ❤️

Like and comment 💕💕