Chapter 24

One more update ....

Smut alert 📢🔞
Who are uncomfortable just skip the smut part , even the under age people also .......

Hobi and jackson kissing each other hungrily . They both miss each other so much cause of Jackson meeting and foreign tours . He couldn't spend much time with his hobi . He missed being inside hobi for a few weeks .

Jackson hand made his way into hobi hair tugging it and pulling making hobi head lift back . Lust in his eyes can be seen . Hobi panting looking into Jackson eyes " Today I am gonna wreck you , breed you full with my pups " hobi moaned at Jackson heavenly voice .

He hovered over hobi , immediately latching on hobi mouth . He ripped hobi robe while aggressively kissing hobi mouth not giving time to hobi to cope up . His hand roaming all over hobi body making hobi arch his back .

Jackson thrusted his tongue inside hobi mouth roaming all around the wet cavern . Hobi moaning into jackson mouth . Hobi was out of breath , Jackson tongue kissing all over his mouth , their saliva getting mixed in hobi mouth .

Jackson pulled out to see hobi panting heavily , drool coming out from his corner of mouth . He licked hobi saliva coming from his mouth making hobi blush beet red .

He again pecked hobi lips before kissing his jaw , planting wet kisses all over his jawline while one hand slowly rubbing around hobi right nipple occassionally pinching it making hobi moan .

His open mouth kisses and sucking reached hobi collar bone biting and sucking making the skin turn purple . He marked hobi upper body with many hickeys . He came in face to face with hobi chest ,light brown nipples erect and hard with Jackson pulling them .

Both looking into each other eyes , hobi panting while arching his back . He is soo hot and sexy , Jackson hungrily again attack on hobi mouth sucking the hell out of his mouth , pulling the nipples very hard .

After few minutes he left hobi mouth and immediately attacked on hobi nipples sucking them harshly while pinching the other one " ahhh ahh umm ahh " hobi kept on moaning..

He swirled his tongue around hobi nipple taking it whole in the mouth sucking like trying to milk it . He kept on doing with both of them until they became red and swollen .

He left them and stared at him with hoody eyes before giving a final lick . Jackson again continued to leave open mouth kisses all over hobi tummy and swirling his tongue in his navel . He licked all over hobi tummy giving wet kisses .

He moved down to hobi panty kissing over the wet patch on his panties ( all the bottom will have pussy here , it's a boypussy book ) hobi is shaking in pleasure , he already came hard with just a foreplay . He was little sensitive after the orgasm .

He licked over the patch getting the taste of his husband . Hobi panty is just drenched in his juices and his husband saliva . " Hubby ahhh I can't wait anymore please ahh " Jackson is just waiting for this . He wants to see his husband desperate for him .

Jackson pulled down the red lacy panty from hobi and smelt it which made him dizzy from the intoxicating scent of his husband . Hobi moaned looking at his husband who is sniffing the panty . He latched his mouth on hobi pussy slurping the juices hungrily .

He ate out his husband so good that hobi came with a moan again emptying his juices in his husband mouth . Jackson face is covered with hobi slick and cum . He licked till the last drop . Hobi is in ecstasy feeling pleasured from his husband .

Jackson knelt infront of hobi removing all his dress along with his boxers as hobi is calming own from his high . Jackson pumped his cock few times before aligning himself at hobi entrance .