Chapter 25

One day .......

Jackson came home and went into his room only to see his hobi lying unconscious on the floor . He immediately ran to him taking him on his lap . " Baby , baby wake up , hobaa wake up " he is on verge of crying .

Hobi restricted maids into his room so they don't know that hobi fainted . There is no movement in hobi . He immediately took hobi in his arms and ran to his car .

All maids looking at hobi in Jackson arms and they were shocked to see their hobi sir laying unconscious.

The driver immediately started the car . Jackson shaking hobi trying to wake him up but he didn't move a bit . Jackson was crying seeing hobi like that . He was so tensed seeing his husband like that .

Soon they reached the hospital....

Jackson immediately took his wife in his arms and ran to the doctor who is his father friend Dr.Mark . He is their family doctor .

" Mark ....mark .., please check him please , he isnt waking up please  " he is sobbing and pleading mark who assured Jackson and started to check hobi .

" Jackson wait outside , he need to check him thoroughly " mark asked Jackson who just refused immediately.

" No.. no.. please don't .. i don't want to leave him .. " mark couldn't see Jackson this vulnerable . He walked to him and hugged him patting his back

" He will be fine, don't worry I will take care " he somehow convinced Jackson and sent him out.

Jackson sat on waiting chair , his head in his hands sobbing silently " why are you doing this hobaa , you are my only family , i can't lose you please come back " he is crying silently in the empty hallway .

" I am very bad husband, i couldn't take proper care of you , i am sorry hobi "

After few minutes mark came out and patted Jackson back making him get up from his place . Immediately Jackson went to mark asking him with his vulnerable voice " how is he please tell me fast "

Mark took Jackson to a near by chair
" First sit down Jackson , calm down , did you look at yourself "

" Hyung , I don't care about me , how is hobi tell me hyung "

" Well , first you should take care of you otherwise who will take care of THEM huh " he said with a small smile but Jackson is too far to notice them .

" Is he alright hyung " Jackson focus is just on his husband now " He is alright Jackson , he is just weak , he should take food and nutrients time to time , his energy is now not sufficient for both of them , he should take care of them very much from now on "

" I will sure take care of him hyung , i can't see him like this anymore " he is silently crying , mark smile and patted his back

" are you only gonna take care of him ?? "

" Yes hyung , he is the only one for me , my family , my love , my Everything , i can't lose him hyung"

" But what about the other , may be him/her also need your care and attention " Jackson looked at mark with confusion in his eyes .

" What are you saying hyung ?? Who need my attention , i only brought my hobi here ?? "

" No , you didn't only bring your hobi , you also brought someone who also need your attention, love and care"

Jackson looked at mark with heavy eyes , he couldn't process what is mark saying " wh-what are you saying hyung " his breath is becoming uneven

" Yes Jackson , you have to take care of both of THEM , your wife and your ....Baby " Jackson face is filled with mixed emotions shock , surprise , happiness , care , love everything single thing is seen in his eyes .