Chapter 17

On the weekend.......

Hobi is in kitchen helping maids in preparing lunch while hoseok is on call with Jackson in his garden . Hobi friend entered the house to pick up hobi to go to uni . When he was gonna go upstairs he heard hoseok talking call

" Yes Jackson , when are you gonna start " after knowing everything about Jackson hoseok is very happy that he chose a correct person for hobi .

" Yup hobi is on leave today , it's gonna be important day for him "

" Ok good , meet you at lunch , bye " before hoseok turned , hobi friend left to go to hobi .

On his way ..........

' the hell is this Jackson , what is this hoseok trying to do .....

Hoseokie if you are gonna seperate my hobi from me , you are gonna face serious consequences

Not only you if anyone try to seperate me from my hobi , I will show them hell even if that's my hobi ....

You are mine , only fucking mine hobi darling '

he thought to himself a wicked smirk playing on his face . He reached kitchen from where hobi beautiful giggle and talks are heard .

' You are soo beautiful baby , I wanna see those beautiful eyes all the time , I will cage you up my little doll your everything should only belong to me '

He walked to hobi , maids and hobi are too immersed in the cooking that they didn't notice hobi friend and his sickening smile . He walked close and was about to put his hand on hobi waist but

" Sehun???" Hoseok called his name who jolted and quickly backed off his hand . Hoseok didn't notice much sehun wicked smile but he saw that his hand gonna touch hobi waist .

Hobi flinched and turned to see sehun so close to him . " When did you come ??? " He looked at sehun who is awkward ?? A tint of anger ??

" I - I uh I came to pick you up but you are busy so came to surprise you " he showed fake smile hobi smiled in return but hoseok is not convinced with the answer but shrugged it off and left to do his work .

" Aren't you coming to uni ?? ( There uni starts at 10 usually, but any special classes it starts at 9 ) it's already being late " sehun asked while trying to help hobi

" Nahh sehun I am not coming today , we are having lunch with a guest today , hyung said it's important " hobi told while continuing his work .

" Who is it , do you know him"

" Noo , I don't know yet "

" Without you I can't go to uni , I feel bored why don't I join you " he is desperate to know who is that Jackson .

" I don't know , ask hyung " he said doing his task . Sehun gritted his teeth not letting his anger to be shown out.

Hobi completed preparing lunch while hoseok is done with his works . Hobi came and sat in hall with hoseok , sehun also followed him .

" Hyungiee "

" Yess baby "

" Can sehun also join for lunch "

" Noo ..... I mean he can join next time , today it's little personal sehun hope you don't mind it " hoseok said with a tight smile cause he noticed change in sehun behaviour .

Hobi nodded his head while anger boiling inside sehun but covered with smile .

" Hobi get ready , he will be here soon and sehun I guess you should start now "