Chapter 21

At 7 pm....

With Jackson and hoseok........

" How the hell a simple student like him has this updated security , it's so difficult to hack him down " Jackson exclaimed and hoseok now got a clear view of sehun being so close to hobi , how he tried to touch hobi waist , how he looked at hobi everything made his eyes go wide .

" He - he is the one who has taken hobi , we should find him " anger , concern  laced his voice .

" Please find him Jackson please save my little brother , he is so innocent " hoseok was sobbing while Jackson was trying his best to stay sane .

" I will find him hoseok  , he is my life " he whispered last part.

" But to find him , we need to be in call with him , that's the only way we can track him "

Hoseok started to call sehun again but everything in vain .....

⚠️ ⚠️

With sehun and hobi ......

Sehun entered hobi room and saw hobi crying while sitting on floor . He made his way towards hobi and harshly made him stand up " Ready my baby " he hold hobi jaw hard and tried to kiss him but hobi pushed him away harshly and gave a tight slap on his face .

" Never in my life I am gonna let you touch me " he yelled in anger but who is sehun to stop he launched towards hobi and slapped him hard making him to fall on floor with hand on his cheek . Sehun phone buzzing continuously but he didn't attend it cause he know what they trying to do.

His lip started to bleed at the corner with the force of slap . He was already scared of sehun but now seeing him made him shake in fear . He tried to move away by crawling back but sehun just dragged him by his ankle .

" Trying to escape after hitting me , no one is going to save you now from me"

Hobi tried kicking sehun with his foot but the grip on his legs is too strong . Finally he used his full strength and kicked on sehun face , he grab a near by flower vase hitting hard on sehun head who whimpered in pain .

He took sehun phone from sehun pocket and ran into the bathroom very fast before sehun could even recognise .

Sehun took time to recover from the hit mean while hobi locked up the bathroom and slid against the door sobbing hard . He never thought he would hit his own best friend who will be obsessed with him .

He switched on the mobile to call his hyung but to his unluck , there is password stopping him calling his hyung .

" God  ,please save me  "

" Hy-hyung wh- where are you , I am scared " he is trying the phone lock but got a timer . He was sobbing while sehun is groaning in pain.

Just when hobi is losing his hope , the phone buzzed and the name on the screen gave him a ray of hope .
"Hy-hyung  " hobi immediately attended the call .

Hoseok tried many times calling sehun but everything is in vain . He was trembling badly about his lil brother , his balance losing and praying God continuously for his brother . He calmed himself down for few seconds before trying again .

But this the other line is connected and when he heard his brother after long time he lost balance and fell in his chair . Jackson breath hitched , his fingers stopped working , a tear escaped his eye  .

" Hy-hyung hyung " three of them broke out in tears , hoseok controlled his sob cause he can't let go of the chance and jackson started to trace the call fastly . He immediately just got a grip on direction they had to go and signalled his men to keep the equipment in a vehicle .