Chapter 22

In hospital room....

Jackson waited for few min and moved out of hobi room remembering the incident in hobi house . He just smiled weakly at hobi " Stay safe and healthy hobi  " he mumbled to himself before walking away .

Hoseok saw Jackson who walked out and followed him out . " Jackson " hoseok called out Jackson who immediately turned to hosoek

" Yes hoseok , need anything "

" Where are you going " Jackson Don't know what to reply , he was just looking here and there " that - " before he could answer hoseok said to him "stay" Jackson looked at hoseok with confusion " no hoseok , I do-dont want to trouble hobi "

" You are not trouble Jackson , infact you are our family member "

Jackson opened his mouth to tell something but was met with a warm hug " I know there will be no thanks and sorry between family but thank you Jackson for everything, for saving hobi , for being my support in my need , thank you thank you very much Jackson " a happy tear left hoseok eye .

" What are you saying , I cannot become your family member hoseok , I don't want to make hobi cry because of me " Jackson said lowering his head thinking of when hobi rejected the marriage and how he cried .

" Why will hobi cry Jackson " hoseok asked breaking the hug looking at Jackson . " You know right hoseok , hobi don't want to marry me and I don't want to upset him by staying close to him "

" It's hard for me to stay away from hobi but I respect his decision "

" And yeah I don't want to be as a friend here hoseok because I love hobi , I still do , being here as a friend will only just hurt my heart " silent tears flowing out of his eyes . He wiped them " Bye hoseok , take care of hobi" he turned to leave .

" He love you Jackson" Jackson immediately turned to hoseok who is smiling " Yes , hobi loves you Jackson" he filled the thing hoseok and hobi talked about the marriage and their dinner meeting .

" If this didn't happen , may be we would have been started shopping for your marriage by now"

" Really hoseok , hobi loves me"

" Yes Jackson your are my baby brother first love" Jackson hugged hoseok chanting thank you many times . Both went inside now Jackson sat beside hobi taking his hand in his own kissing it .

" Thank you hobi , thank you for loving me baby , I love you so much"

" I will protect with all my strength baby , get well soon our marriage is waiting " he kissed hobi on forehead pouring all his emotions into the kiss .

Time skip............

Hoseok sitting beside hobi who is still unconscious and jackson went to get food for them .

Hobi is remembering all the things like sehun forcing him , abusing him and he was screaming to stop sehun but everything goes in vain . He was crying hard calling for his hyung .

Yahh hobi is having a nightmare , he was sweating profusely , he was mumbling and crying to stop the harrasment .

Hoseok who is seeing his brother sweating and crying took him in his arms immediately softly patting him telling everything is good . " Hobaa hobaa , everything is fine baby , see hyung is here " he is talking as gently as possible to calm down his brother .

Hobi slowly opened his eyes and saw his hyung beside him . He immediately hugged him crying on hi shoulder " hy-hyung do-dont leave me ple-please "

" See baby I am here don't worry I won't leave hobaa " hobi cried for few minutes and eventually his cries decreased . Hoseok talked to hobi about different things to divert which helped hobi successfully.