Chapter 10

From the morning he woke up kook felt weird sensation , like something heavy in his heart , some bad vibes his heart guessing.

He just shrugged of the feeling and done everything to taehyung . He woke up taehyung , he prepared breakfast , helped taehyung in getting dressed , they both had a special bond , they still didn't name that one .

Both taehyung and jungkook are getting bad feel but they didn't spoke out with each other . Unusually their is silence that occupied both of them .
" Take care jungkook " taehyung kissed jungkook forehead who blushed and nodded his head shyly .

Taehyung smiled to himself before bidding kook bye and drove his car away . Kook who was smiling and blushing like a idiot went to his room after few minutes .

He took a warm bath and got ready to go to the hospital . The driver drove him to the hospital . There he saw his eomma and appa namjin . He smiled seeing both of them.

Kook ran to them hugging jin tight which was return with same warmth
" My bunny baby , how are you " jin asked kissing kook forehead earning a giggle from the beautiful bunny .

" I am soo fine eomma , how are you " even though the bad vibe bugging him , he don't wanna worry his eomma and appa . " I am soo happy my cute bunny " their bonding was really so pure .

When they married taekook , namjin know that taehyung doesn't love jungkook , so they only hoped that even if taehyung doesn't love or take care of jungkook , he shouldn't hurt this bunny boy .

This cute bunny is pampered cause in his childhood , he always miss his parents , his brother worked hard to give him good stable life , he even got bullied in school . So , namjin decided to give this bunny boy the warmth and love of parents which he carved for . They also got succeeded cause kook is really happy to have namjin as his in laws .

At that is why they are happy just by the thought that kook is pregnant .

Kook hugged namjoon who kissed his forehead, ruffling kook hair . " How are you appa " he asked showing his bunny teeth . Couple cooed at the cute bunny .

" Let's go baby" jin took kook hand in his before walking to the main door. 

" But eomma do we need to go" pout on his lips making them chuckle. 

" It's ok , everything will be alright koo " namjoon patted kook shoulder assuring him .

Three walked into the hospital and they were lead to the doctor room as they made a immediate appointment.

As soon as they entered the doctor room , they were greeted by Dr.Mark , friend of namjoon .

" Hey buddy " mark gave a hug to namjoon who returned the same patting their back . " Hey doc , long time no see bro " they both talked for few minutes then namjoon turned to jin and kook

" He is jin * pointing to jin * my wife , and this is jungkook * pointing to kook * my daughter in law " namjoon introduced them to each other .

" Hello nice to meet you " both jin and kook bowed to mark .
" No formalities , I am mark , nice to meet you " he wished " take a seat" trio sat infront of mark.

" What bought you here man " he asked to namjoon who told the thing

" My daughter in law is feeling sick these days , check on him please "

Mark turned to kook who is nervous
" Don't feel nervous jungkook , feel free " he assured with a smile to which replied with a nod .

" So , tell me how you feel and what's  the problem " mark asked in his doctor mode .

" I am feeling nauseous early in the morning , I am getting tired easily now a days and I am having food craving " he told mark in his low tone . Mark called his nurse and told him to prepare for some tests .

" So from when you are having these symptoms "

" It's been 2 weeks now " kook biting his lower lip .

" It's ok jungkook , just few tests , nothing is serious " nurse returned and said that it's ready .

" Jungkook , go with the nurse , tests will be done there " kook nodded as he stood up to leave , jin accompained him .

Meanwhile with namjoon and mark

" So whats up man , how is your practice going , is this your work place " namjoon asked mark who shook his head no

" No bro , I was here just to take over a case , i work in China "

" Ohh nice to hear "

" What about you "

" I handovered my company to my son and just looking over some cases " he shrugged and both of them chit chatted for few more minutes.......

Please like and comment 💕💕