Chapter 26 ( jh past end )

9 months later........

Although it is a bit complicated both Jackson and hoseok took a good care of hobi and the baby . Even though the Baby is not born , everyone can say she will be the queen of the both empires .

Hobi got contractions and they took him to hospital , mark prepared everything for hobi delivery and with little complications everything went good and good healthy baby girl is born .

Jackson almost fainted seeing their blessing in his hands soo small . His tears showed how much of emotions he is feeling . He didn't leave his baby girl once they put her in his hands . He was just looking at the baby .

Hoseok is also there with his wife eunwoo and is more than happy to see his niece , she is so beautiful and same like her mother . For hobi it's the most beautiful moment of his life to see their baby love .

They took the baby to their mother after he woke up . Jackson and hobi adored her to the core . Both couldn't stop their tears anymore . They cried holding their baby in their .

This baby is very similar to her mother , the unique little big mole mark her mother have on her upper thigh , she also got that mark .

" Let's name her " excited eunwoo suggested . He took very good care of hobi during his pregnancy , hosoek is so proud and happy of his wife . He took care of hobi like a mother would do .

All smiled and looked at the new parents . Jackson nodded at hobi who smiled looking at his daughter " She is the one brought hopes in our lives , she is the bright glowing dawn our clouds "

Jackson holded his wife hands both announced the name of the girl
" Mingxia .... Mingxia Wang " both had tears in their eyes .

After one week hobi is discharged from hospital , hoseok also flew away to his country with his wife . This small family always had a good bond .

After their return to home everything is fine , both had their time spending with their daughter , Jackson is on leave both are having their family time .

But one day when they woke up he couldn't find his daughter beside him . His shirt is open with his nipple out Same like yesterday feeding his daughter but his daughter is no where to find . He woke up Jackson who is sleeping on the other side of bed .

" Jackson Jackson wake up " Jackson woke up to his wife pleading voice " what happen darling " he is still sleepy

" Jackson xia where is she " sleep long gone , both started searching whole house , ordered the maids to search along but they didn't find their infant anywhere .

Hobi broke down and cried till he fainted . Jackson ordered his men to search for their kid . He personally started to search for her . They didn't inform hoseok also .

Days turned into weeks but no trace of their daughter , hobi slowly gone into depression , Jackson trying his best to hold up .

And hoseok got to know the news from tao about all this situation and he decided to leave for china to hobi .........

End of their past .....

With namjin.......

same day knowing kook pregnancy.....

After their hot makeout session , namjin cuddling on their bed . Jin couldn't hold back his excitement , he want to share it someone . Namjoon chuckling at his cute husband

" Ahhh I couldn't wait joonie , i want to share with anyone "

" But what did bun say jinnie "

" I know that's the reason I am holding" joon chuckled at his cuteness.