Chapter 05

Kook attended the call ( the one I wrote in chapter 02 ) with his little light up mood .

" Hell -to " he was cut off by other person . " YAHH IDIOT WHERE ARE YOU " other person kept on yelling at him without giving any break .

By listening to his loved one voice , jungkook began to cry again " Eunu" that's it , this made the other so much worried.  " Baby kookoo what happen , why are you crying " kook couldn't answer , he was sobbing badly making eun worry like hell .

" Shh shh baby calm down , say me what happen " he asked with most gentle voice which calmed down kook , his sobs decreased and little sniffles can be heard .

" Eunu , My heart is paining " jungkook broken state made eun also tear up , he can't see his baby cry .
" Kookoo , listen baby don't cry naa , ok now forget about that , where are you baby " eun understood asking more about the incident can only make him cry and he was not there to console him , so he dropped the topic and that's when he remembered the unknown call who told kook is missing .

Kook held up his tears and looked around , he don't know the area , he just got down cause he saw park .
" Eunu , I don't know the place name " it's already dawn and he just recognised that he was alone " eunu , I am scared , please come here "

He was the most pampered kid by everyone . Yoongi is soo protective over his brother cause he is the only family he had . After marriage , jimin also used to pamper him as their own kid . After kook got married namjin treated him like princess more than tae and jimin , they cared for him . Eun and kai from childhood protected and cared for him in every aspect .

After marriage , even though there is no love taehyung took a very good care of kook . He pampered him , he respected him , he done everything to make kook happy but suddenly everything changed , he was left alone .

" Shh baby , send your location to me" kook put phone on speaker and sent his location to eun . Eun after seeing the location found a hotel nearby .

" Kookoo see baby walk to your left on the road and you will find a hotel " he said to kook who just nodded his head .  " I will be on call. You keep on walking baby " while accompanying kook eun lead him to the near by hotel which is safe place for kook for this night .

With help of eun kook booked a room , he don't have enough money and for hotel eun will pay for that . It's the first experience for him to book a room cause always his brother or taehyung would do that .

He entered his room and locked it continuing talk with eun.
" Kookoo take warm bath , food will come , eat and sleep baby . Tomorrow morning I will be there , I will take you with me" kook only hummed , his energy already drained.

" My kookoo is strong right , makes his eunu proud right" kook was on verge of crying again , his life was completely changed in one day , eun knew that he was going to cry so he cheered him up . Kook hummed and end the call after sometime .

He went to take a bath . He stripped out of his clothes and stood under the shower . Warm water touching his skin freshening up his body . He raised his head making the water fall directly on his face . His tears flowing down along with water . He caressed his belly . His body started to shake due to his paining heart . His legs started to give up .

He held onto the wall , he washed his body fast and came out putting on a bath robe . Food already arrived . He put on white shirt and loose pants and sat to eat food . Food is very hard for him to swallow . He don't want to eat food but he should for his baby .

With much difficulty he ate less than half of the food . He brushed his teeth and slept on the bed .

He felt very lonely , he couldn't sleep without cuddles , before marriage yoongi , kai , eun and Jimin would cuddle him to sleep , after marriage taehyung would cuddle him to sleep but now no one is beside him . He was broken tears are not stopping from his eyes the whole day. 

He is caressing his belly smoothly thinking of how he is excited to tell his husband " I thought this would be our best day taehyungiee but "

" Hyungiee (kai) you hated to see me crying right , you love me more than anyone right , then why , whyy did you do this , now you are hurting me the most , you made me cry this much hyungiee" His pillow is drenched in his tears . In all this painful things only one is soothing his heart that's his baby .

As his energy is full drained out he drifted into slumber .

..........

On the other side with Eunwoo , he is crying thinking of kook , since their first meet they never saw kook crying this much and that too he was lonely . He couldn't take that .

Thinking like that he slept in living room couch . As hoseok is a CEO and mafia leader , he comes home around 10 . He reached home , hectic work made him drained out .

He saw eunwoo sleeping in the couch , he went to him only to find tear stains on his face . He frowned that what made his wife cry .

" Love , wake up " he used his most soft voice patting eun lightly . Eun woke up and looked at Jhope , he hugged him tight as tears started to flow . His sniffles made Jhope worry . He pulled eun in his lap , wiping his face making him look at him by cupping his both cheeks .

" What's wrong baby , did anything happen tell me " he asked caressing his cheek softly , but eun sobs are not reducing " you are scaring me baby , tell me , hubby is always with you" eun calmed down a bit .

" My baby is suffering alone hyung , he is crying soo much "

" Shh calm down baby shh "

He looked at hoseok with his puffy red eyes " Hyung I want to bring my baby here , please" his painful voice broke hoseok . He only had 2 precious people in his life his wife and his brother . He can't see them cry .

" Sure baby , as you say but stop crying now hmm , you are my strong right" he pecked eun lips who hugged his husband tight chanting thank you .

" Then I need to leave now hubby , I should be in Korea by early morning" Jhope patted his wife head lightly pecking his lips " sure baby , we will leave in 10 mins , get ready "

" You are also coming ??"

" Yes , I can't leave my wife in the night to travel so long"

" But hubby , you take rest you look soo tired "

" No wayy and we are leaving in 10 , get ready " hoseok said walking out .

_______________________________________

Hope you all doing well😘😘

This book will have a happy ending and in this book kook has pussy .

Please like and comment 💕😘😘😘