Chapter 16

With Jackson and hoseok .......

After some little talk , when hoseok got to know that Jackson is genuine about his words , he asked Jackson for having lunch at his place this weekend .

The terms between them is now good , seeing the whipped Jackson hoseok is convinced a little .

After having some personal discussion , they had a professional meeting in which hoseok was impressed with Jackson deal and both empires started to Collab which earned them great profits.

Jackson and tao left to their hotel while hoseok called charles

" Charles once again make a background check on Jackson and we will be going further "

he accepted but that doesn't mean he can give his brother , his only family to a complete stranger without knowing anything about him .

" And make sure everything is clear , I don't want to regret anything later  about hobi understand "

" Yes sir , I will personally check over him "

" Good , you may leave now " Charles went to his cabin while

" I just need you happy and safe hoba  , even though I don't want to send you away this early but ..... I need to for your safety " hoseok continued doing some paperwork .

It's lunch time and hoseok was about to go to canteen to have lunch when his phone rang . He smiled before attending the call .

" Heyyy hoba  "

" Hyungiee , what are you doing "

" Going to canteen baby , what is my hoba doing "

" My classes just now completed hyungiee I am also going to canteen "

" Good boy , eat healthy baby "

" Yes hyungiee , you alsoo
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bye hyungiee I will call you eat fast "

" You also eat well hoba , take care "

Hoseok ended the call and went to have lunch . Just small conversation but it's a must one for both brothers .

Hobi always calls his hyung and talk to him when he went to uni , he never stayed away from hoseok not even a single day except their uni hours .

End of the dayy........

Hobi friend dropped him at his house and went off . Hobi freshened up and went to kitchen to make anything special for his hyung . He started cooking but his mind is not in the right state .

His thoughts wandering around a  certain male . His angry look , his beautiful smile , his face , his talk everything about him bought smile on hobi face unknowingly .

Without his realisation he moved his hand towards the hot utensil and touched it little strong . He hissed very hard with a painful gasp " ahh " the lid tossed and fell down near hobi leg .

" Hobaa careful " hoseok who just entered house saw hobi who just whimpered touching the hot lid . He ran to hobi and put his hand under running water .

Hobi eyes teared up at pain , hoseok heard small sniffles and saw hobi crying with pain which ached his heart .

" Shh don't cry baby , hyung is here see hyung will make your pain go away " he pecked hobi forehead cooling down his burn .

After 10 mins he bought hobi to living room made him sit while a maid bought the first aid kit . Hoseok dried the burn blowing some time and put a bandaid , gave painkiller to hobi .

After taking pain killer hobi seem to be fine little . " Why did you touch the heated one with bare hands hoba" hobi pouted " I am little distracted hyungiee "

He was on verge of crying as his hyung is scolding for being careless .
" From now on , no entering the kitchen , what if something happens to you so only maids will cook from today on understood " hoseok said with a little demanding tone with wet eyes which made hobi tears fall .

" Hyungiee I won't be careless again I promise " he hugged hoseok who hugged back his baby brother tightly .

It hurts him to see his baby brother in pain . " Now don't cry my beautiful baby " hoseok pecked his brother forehead who giggled . Hoseok went to freshen up while hobi asked the maids to arrange the dining table .

Hoseok and hobi sat to have dinner , hoseok fed his brother whose hand is hurt " hobaa , this weekend we are having dinner with someone "

" Who hyung "

" My business partner " hoseok don't know what to introduce Jackson as . He know how hobi will react when he say he (hobi )will be married soon . His little brother will be soo sad and he don't want that to happen .

" You don't invite business partners to house hyung , then why ??  "

" Ummm , he is different hobaa "

Hobi eyes widened when hoseok said different . He started to imagine that different person is someone who is special for his hyung . He squealed in his place " Hyungiee i am soooo happy for you" he literally jumped on hoseok who looked confused .

" Finally , I am soo soo happy Hyungiee " he kissed hoseok cheek who was looking confused but again hobi with a pout said " but Hyungiee will you love me less after that person came"

Hoseok touched hobi face " hobaa what happen to you  baby , did you hurt your head anywhere accidently baby , tell hyung " hoseok looked worried , it's hobi turn to look confused at his hyung . " Hyungiee , it's not funny " he pouted more making hoseok chuckle at his cuteness .

" Baby , he is different but not my partner " he booped hobi nose

" and how can I choose a partner without my hobaa approval , mahh hoba should see him , should like him then only Hyungiee is going to marry him"

Hobii smile grew wide and giggled making hoseok coo at hobi cuteness .
' always be happy hoba , I will never let that smile reduce even a little , mom dad help me to choose correct person for hobi , I want him happy and healthy ' he thought to himself .

" Then who is he Hyungiee "

" You will know soon hobaa , you know him also "

" I know him "

" Yess , and now stop using that little brain and start eating " hoseok flicked hobi forehead lightly making him pout rubbing the flicked area . Both of them completed their dinner while laughing and talking about their day .

Maids looking fondly at the brothers . They both went to their rooms and laid on bed , both have different thoughts but about same person

' Hmm * sighed heavily * hope you are good for my hobi , I guess you can protect my baby and keep him happy , safe'

' I wish I can see you again Jackson "

_______________________________________

Like and comment 💕💕