Chapter 09

With Namjin

Jin was very excited after the call with kook . His happiness has no limit . His gut feeling was really strong that he is gonna get grandchildren . He was soo happy that taekook married life has finally became good .

He prepared special foods ( i don't know names much of Korean food ) . Namjoon and jin lives in their Kim mansion in the seoul city while taehyung and jungkook were little in outskirts . Even though namjoon handover his company to taehyung, he still works hard . It's his passion to lead everything good .

Namjoon came home , jin welcomed him with his warm smile which always is a stress buster to namjoon . Even though they are going to have grandchildren , their age doesn't stop their lovey dovey sessions , their making love moments , their flirting things . They always had their own couple time .

As soon as namjoon saw his wife beautiful smile , he pulled jin by his waist , pecking his lips " Your smile is enough to charge me baby , so beautiful and precious " love in namjoon eyes is always in peak level . Jin feels himself so lucky to have namjoon as his husband .

" Come on joonie , today i prepared special dinner for us" he dragged namjoon by interlinking their hands and taking to dining table .

Seeing the delicious dishes , and stars shining in his wife eyes , namjoon is happy " looking so good baby , soo delicious " licking his lips namjoon and jin sat in the chairs . Jin served namjoon food , joon just put one spoonful in his mouth moaning at the taste " woahhhh , your hands really have magic baby , it's soo delicious "

"Thank you hubby " Jin was smiling brightly pecking joon lips .

" Seems like you are in soo good mood baby , why don't we make happiness on bed " he winked at his wife wanting to tease him , namjoon loves seeing his wife blushing face whenever he is teasing .

" No hubby , not today , tomorrow let's celebrate tomorrow " his bright answer made namjoon aww .

He just wanted to tease his wife but didn't expect him to aggree this easily. " Really baby " he couldn't believe his ears

" yes hubby , I am soo happy so let's celebrate"

" Now I am really excited to know the good news baby , what made my wife that much happy that I could see his bright smile " he pecked jin lips taking him on his lap , dinner long forgoten .

" Hubby , today kook called evening"

" How are they doing baby "

" They are soo fine baby and the actual thing is ........ " He filled up the conversation between him and kook .

By the end of the thing , namjoon had his dimple smile on his lips , tears already formed in his eyes , yes they are happy and excited to hear this news cause they had no hopes when they married taekook , it's like they forced taehyung in the marriage. Listening to this soon to be happy news made them overwhelmed .

" Really baby " jin nodded while joon kept on pecking his lips continuously.

" I will join you guys tomorrow baby for the check up , please "

" Don't you have work tomorrow hubby "

" I have but my kook baby is worth it right , please I wanna join " his puppy eyes melted jin who nodded smiling

" Ok joonie " with one last kiss they both again started dinner .

After their dinner , namjin laid on their bed hugging each other . Namjoon kissed jin lips savouring the delicious lips , not letting jin breath he kept on sucking jin tongue making him moan .

His hands started to roam all over jin body wanting his wife so bad , but stopped his hands on jin waist
" Today I am sparing you baby , cause tomorrow we gonna go meet our kook baby , and I don't want you limp in the hospital" he husked in jin ears making him bright red .

" YAHH now stop teasing , let's sleep " he pecked joon lips who laid his head on jin chest sleeping peacefully . Soon both drifted into sleep .

Next day morning jin woke up early , made kook favourite dishes , packed them . He woke up namjoon , they both got ready and set off to the hospital . On their way , they got call from kook that he started .

Jin didn't inform kook that joon is also coming . They reached hospital before kook and were waiting for him infront of the hospital .

After few more mins kook came to the hospital and saw both jin and namjoon.........

Please like and comment 💕💕