Chapter 03

With Taehyung (same time when kook was dropped at park )

Hee young slept in his arms and about kai , he don't know 🤷. He laid hee on the baby bed and walked to his room , locking the door . He took out his phone calling someone . The other person attended immediately as if a cue .

On call

Taehyung
📱 Hyung did you get to know about it ?? * Ray of hope in his eyes *

Other person
📱I am trying hard but I don't know what's happening , it's the first time I am unable to find it * frustrating cause unable to do anything about finding *

Taehyung
📱Hyung this is needed soo quick please hyung , it should be cleared before kook came to know , I need to get him back , I can't leave without him.....even if he is not the one I love

Other person
📱I will tae with all my will cause I know the pain of losing dear one
* bitter chuckle *

Both ended the call with tears escaping their eyes

" If only I treasured you when we are together ," other person crying how his life is soo painful now..

Tae walked into his closet opening a rose gold box and took the thing in his hand

" I had been waiting for you from 3 years . I loved your illusional presence with my everything , it feels like home . But now you came , your physical presence is near me but why can't I feel the same home feel near you . Even the baby you bought as ours , why can't I feel home near you....JK ?? " He was desperately asking to no one in specific .

" Only persons I feel home is near you JK , I always talk to you when I feel lonely , happy , sad , you are the one for me" he kissed the purple heart on the mask where the letters JK are embroidered beautifully(as I am weak at editing I couldn't put the letters in the Heart, sowwy ) tears flowing continuously.

" U know after you , only my innocent baby koo feels like home to me  " he smiled through tears remembering his moments with his wife jungkook .

" After my koo came , the talks between us came decreasing , his cute shy talks , his big innocent eyes always made my heart flutter . But now again I feel lonely JK , My koo , my wife left me "

After sometime he again placed the mask in the box and laid on bed tears flowing from his eyes , burning in his heart .

It's his daily thing from 3 years to talk to the mask about his daily things , he share his happiness , his sorrow everything to the imaginary person who once wore this mask . But after his marriage some things changed . His kook made him feel like home .

He lost his kook now , he felt lonely again . He was remembering the first meet of his love .

Flashback.......3 years ago from present

Kim Taehyung was 23 years . One day there was a big masquerade party conducted by a famous mafia group leader . All the mafia gangs attended that party.

He wore a black suit looking all hot and handsome .

As it's a masquerade party he put on a silver colour mask which goes well with his suit and the design

He was looking all elegant and superb . Many girls and boys were drooling over him . Everyone are getting themselves drunk and someone unknown guy drugged taehyung.

The party was going on so good until the power was off and on for a few seconds . Everything was same with everyone but taehyung found himself on the terrace , some unknown pushed him down and that's when he sobered up a little . He held onto the railing tight , he was struggling hard but everyone enjoying the party .

He was exhausted and his grip loosen . He was about to fall off when a boy looks around 19 held his hand .
His big doe eyes already filled with tears ??? Taehyung unable to see the boy face cause it's dark to see him . The boy was struggling so much to not let his hand go " Please hold on tight , don't leave my hand ,please " he was pleading and struggling more.

Finally boy saved taehyung with his little hands . Boy immediately got up and started to run away , taehyung tried to catch him but his drunken self couldn't catch him . He can only get the mask , which was found on ground seems like boy lost it when running away .

That's the boy taehyung is in love with  all these years .