Chapter 15

Jackson on the way is soo immersed in his thoughts of hobi . He was smiling like a idiot , his hand never leaving his heart . He is feeling euphoric due to love at first sight . The minute his sight landed on hobi , Jackson is out of the world .

Tao is looking at his boss with confused look and questionable look. He called Jackson lowly

" Umm sir "

There is literally no reaction in Jackson ,not even a small humm .

" Sir " tao called a little louder but no use Jackson is flying in dreams .

Tao moved his hands infront of Jackson face still not a single response from Jackson . Tao took a deep breath and shakes his boss vigorously making him jolt out if his dreams .

" Tao what the - " Jackson was about to curse him for disturbing him but tao immediately Said

" We are at Jung company , sir .... " He said boringly making Jackson roll his eyes . Both got into the company and are received by Charles assistant of hoseok .

" Good morning sir  " Charles bowed to Jackson greeting him . Jackson returned the same gesture and started walking to the elevator guided by Charles . Even though his body is present there , his mind and heart are wandering somewhere else .
They got in the elevator . Tao nudged Jackson who is spacing out lightly .

" Sir , what are you thinking " tao asked whispering which Jackson replied dreamily not minding Charles
" About my heart " his smile is not leaving his lips .

" Sir , it's just a coincidence and we can't see him again , now concentrate on the presentation sir " tao sighed looking at his boss who don't show any change in his dreamy smile .

" One more time I see you baby , you will be mine completely , I may hug you or kiss you , who knows be ready my beautiful baby " Jackson smiled to himself and is confident that he will meet hobi again and make him his .

The elevator stopped at the top floor and everyone get to their way to conference hall . Jackson is now in his mind to concentrate on his Collab with Jung empire .

Charles led the way to the conference hall . All of them entered and showed them their respective seat .
" Mr. Wang , please have a seat , feel free , Mr. Jung will be here soon" Jackson nodded his head sitting in his place . Charles bowed and left .

Jackson started looking over his project files one more time and tao assisted him . Thats when the door opened revealing a man in his 20 looking all elegant in black .

Jackson and tao eyes widened seeing hobi ( in their thought ) In professional attire , a perfect business person

Jackson and tao eyes widened seeing hobi ( in their thought ) In professional attire , a perfect business person .

Jackson pov

When the door opened , there is the boy my eyes wanted to see . The moment I saw him I thought my eyes will fall off . He is soo good looking but something is different .

But now I didnt care about his aura cause how can I see two hobi' s in short time right?? , he is my hobi and now I will make him mine .

Author pov

Thinking like that Jackson moved fast towards hoseok (thinking him as hobi ) and hugged the hell out of him .

Hoseok was shocked is a small statement , he was frozen cause no one hugged him other than his brother and now a complete stranger is hugging the hell out of him . After few seconds he came to his sense and pushed Jackson a little hard .

But he was frozen on his spot when he heard what Jackson said
" I love you " every staff along with Charles and tao are wide eyed and wide mouthed . Jackson didn't care the expression on hoseok face , he again gonna hug him but a little harsh punch landed on his face .

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MR WANG " hoseok yelled at Jackson who got up . Poor him didn't mind hoseok yell cause he became a mad man in love with hobi . Just a few seconds meet but also he is head over heels for hobi , he is literally whipped for hobi .

" Did you forget me " Jackson asked while rubbing his bruised lip by punch of hoseok .

" How can I forget you when I don't even know you " Jackson looked at hoseok with disbelief and confused look " Hobi do you have memory loss"

" Hobi ?? "

While with hobi ...........(after meet with Jackson )

In car with his friend

Hobi is smiling lightly reminding Jackson face which didn't went unnoticed by his friend . This made him frustrated why???? He yelled making him flinch " BASTARD , thinking of himself so high " he don't want anyone to be high in hobi thoughts , only he could be like that in hobi eyes .

" Why are you being so angry , it's our fault naa so we should be sorry " hobi tried to calm his friend but don't know it's just fueling his anger .

" Just calm down , btw he is also not that rude " he smiled and slightly rub his friend shoulder calming him down . His friend calmed down but
' I will show you your place man , I can't see you high in my hobi eyes, you shouldn't be in my hobi thoughts , his eyes , his thoughts ,his heart , his body , everything belong to me , only I should be in his thoughts , only me ' He thought to himself his grip tightening on the steering wheel .

They finally reached to college and both went to their class . Their day is going on good but that person is still thinking how to destroy Jackson life and also how to make hobi his .

While with Jackson and hoseok.....

Jackson is sitting on a chair with holding an ice pack on his bruised lip hissing little . Hoseok sitting infront of Jackson with a blank expression while all staff were sent out . Only Jackson , hoseok , Charles and tao are there in conference hall . There is deadly silence in the hall .

Hoseok sighed and broke the silence
" How do you know hobi ??" Hoseok asked with calm face . Jackson looked at hoseok with face . " Aren't you hobi , why are you calling yourself as third person "

Hoseok stopped for a few seconds before saying " what if I say no "

" That is really good , cause my hobi is not like this" Jackson answered without any delay with relief in his voice .

" My hobi ??"

" Yeah my hobi any problem" hoseok just raised his eyebrow

" Btw what do you mean by like this , what's the difference"

" It's really simple , your personality is very different from my hobi , he is cute and bubbly while yours is intimidating and fierce" he said like it's just a matter of fact .

" And very important my heart fluttered just by one touch of hobi , I even hugged you but there is no sense to this heart" he was complaining by pointing his heart , telling Everything dreamily making tao look at his boss cause this is the first time he is behaving like a whipped man .

Hoseok was speechless don't know why but after looking at Jackson he wanna trust with hobi . Charles looking at Jackson ' is he really mr.wang , I heard he is the most intimidating and strict person , but why is he behaving like a whipped man '

_______________________________________

Hope you like it 🥰

Hope you all are safe ☺️

Thank you for your support guys 😁❤️😊😊

Please like and comment 💕💕