Chapter 06

Eunwoo got ready and came out to see his husband talking to his security . He just packed some fruits for kook cause he know kook won't eat . He bought banana milk cartons and packed in his bagpack .

He stood beside hoseok and interlinked their arms . Hoseok smiled at him and both sat in their car. Driver drove them off to the airport .

All the way through the drive eun leaned on hoseok , closed his eyes , his mind was total mess . He snuggled more into hoseok arm . Hoseok just kissed on his hair ruffling his hair .

Both reached to the airport . Their security escorted both of them to their private plane . Within few minutes their plane was set off .

Eun and hoseok sat beside each other again interlinking their arms .

" Hyung you should take rest now " he was concerned for his husband just because he asked , his husband left all his tiredness and followed him .

" It's ok darling , I am totally fine" hoseok assured with smile which always made eun heart flutter .

" No hyung , I know you are tired please take rest ... For me " hoseok nodded his head .

Eun pecked his lips but hoseok pulled his head into a deep passionate kiss.
Their lips moving on each other with same sync no tongue involved . Kiss is of pure love , concern and assurance . Hoseok pulled away " Everything will be alright baby , don't stress yourself out , ok hmm " he said caressing eun cheek softly .

Eun nodded his head with tears in his eyes how understanding is his husband . He made hobi lay on his lap who snuggled more into eun waist circling his arms around eun.

After few minutes eun also drifted into sleep .

Time skip ..........

They reached to Korea by 5 am ( I exactly don't know the time distance , so cope up with my poor knowledge )
Hoseok woke up and saw his beautiful wife sleeping peacefully . Without disturbing him , hoseok took him in his arms and walked to his car.

In the middle to the car eun woke up , hugged hoseok neck while clearing his view . Both got in the car and eun told the address of the hotel , within an hour both reached the hotel , informed the reception before going to kook room with a spare key . As hoseok is a popular face they let him in without further enquiry .

Eun became so emotional to see his baby like that . Face stained in tears , eyes and cheeks looking puffy , nose red . Eun kissed jungkook forehead and joined him on bed taking him in his embrace to which kook snuggled more into Eunwoo . While hoseok pecked his wife lips , took the couch and laid down to sleep .

A man dressed in full black , his muscular body and his sharp voice elicitating his dark aura too much .

He is walking slowly towards kook with a gun in his hand . Kook was scared and looking around the place only to see nothing . He was scared to death . He want to yell but his voice is not coming out .

His hands tied to the chair , his face is covered in bruises , his lips bleeding that's when his eyes fell on his belly . It almost looked like 9 months one . He is struggling so much to escape from the cruel monster but couldn't do anything  .

" Helloo my dear jungkookie " he caressed kook cheek and lip that was bleeding , his dark chuckle sending shiver in kook spine .

" You are indeed beautiful baby , may be that's why that bastard Kim taehyung loves you " venom in his voice and words can be seen easily . Kook couldn't see his face as it is dark .

His fingers tracing kook lips which made kook disgusted by the touch
" lea_leave me please " he tried but his weakness is not helping any .

" You are really worth baby , just a scratch on you can make all my enemies kneel infront of me  " he laughed like a maniac making kook tremble in fear . Many fears occupying his mind .

" Please please leave me please " he was begging but no use  . " Not soo soon baby , I have many things , I should kill you , I should kill this lil one here " he said pointing towards kook belly whose eyes widened .

" No no please don't do anything to my baby , please I beg you "

*
*
*
*
*

Kook was laying on floor in a blood pool , his vision got blurred and gone unconscious holding his belly , tears streaming down continuously ........

_______________________________________

Hellooo 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

Hope you are liking this story ..

Actually I am hurt that I am not getting any comments mean I am not getting any of your love , I am sad

Please vote and comment 💕😘😘😘😘 😘😘 I need motivation from all of you to continue this 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Please support my story 🥺

And reader who are waiting for my oneshot , I will be updating Monday and sorry for the delay . 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😁💕