Chapter 14 ( jh past start )

After dinner .......

Hoseok went to his base . Everyone stood up and bowed showing their respect . He greeted and went towards his main office . " Sir , you came at this time any problem sir " Charles his PA asked him concerned .

Every single person working for him truly respect him and they are very loyal to him that is the reason his empire is strong in US. His workers respect and are loyal to him cause hoseok treats everyone equal and also respects them .

Hoseok visits his base twice in a month as his assistant take care most of the things . Just two days he Settles down every pending things . But this sudden welcome of his boss worried Charles a little . Charles is like a friend to hoseok , he shares every single thing to him .

" Charles call Jackson " hoseok tensed voice can be heard . Hoseok on his way to the base he tried calling hobi but he didn't picked up . It always directed to voice mail making hoseok tense . Hobi never ignores his calls , even if he is soo busy , he would attend the call and tell him but now there is no response .

He tried calling Jackson but the result is same . So immediately after coming to his base , he asked Charles to call Jackson . Charles tried

" sir , its going to voicemail "

" Keep on trying Charles " now hoseok heart beat is going high . ' what's happening there , hobi Jackson and baby how are you all ' hoseok thought to himself .

" Sir , it's always going to voicemail " Charles told his boss who is so much worried for his brother .

" Call tao " ( tao is assistant of Jackson)
Immediately Charles called tao and after few more tries tao attended the call which eased hoseok a little

" Hell - " hoseok took the phone from Charles

" tao where is hobi and Jackson "

The other line went silent making hoseok impatient " Did you hear me tao , tell me where are they " he yelled a little making everyone flinch at his voice .

Tao hesitated a little ' should I tell them , I think yes that will be good ' tao thought to himself before speaking to hoseok

" Sir that ......

A week ago in china ....

In Wang mansion , giggles and little baby talks are heard . A man entered the room and saw his cute wife talking cutely like a baby to their cutest baby . He has content smile on his face . Finally they had a small family . He can't help but smile at the cutest scene .

Flashback of jackhobi life ......

Jackson Wang his parents died when he was 10 years . His relatives tried so much to take over his father company and his father mafia but with his butler help who is trusted person of Jackson father he took over the company at a very young age. He lived alone in his whole life till then .

He made the Wang empire the top company in china and also took over the mafia gang making it powerful with his trusted men . His entire teen age passed away very fast in making the company top one . His life became busy and mechanical .

He works like a robot , less emotions and more work . Even though he speaks to his employes and gang members normally , there is not heart talks with them . He has everything but he feels empty in his house , in his heart , in his life .

In this process , he went to US to have meeting with Jung empire when he was 22 .

Jackson along with his assistant tao are going from hotel to Jung empire at morning 9am for their meeting .

" You know right sir , we have one hour more for the meeting  "

" Yahh tao don't give me that face , I don't wanna be late that is the reason" Jackson rolled his eyes at his PA and was looking out . His car suddenly came to halt making him jerk in his seat . " What's that " he asked slightly annoyed due to sudden break .

" I will see sir " tao and the driver got down to look what happen . It's been 10 minutes but they didn't return so Jackson came out and saw the fight happening between tao and a boy . There is other boy trying to stop the fight .

" STOP IT " Jackson one shout made them all quiet at once . " What the hell is happening here , it's public place and you are fighting like mad people "

" And you tao whats up with you , is this the way you deal with " everyone got silent even the unknown boy fighting with tao and driver also got silent . But there is one person who is looking at Jackson with a small smile on his face .

" What happen " Jackson asked tao
" Sir this boy suddenly stoped the car without any signal and our car crashed into him , it's his fault and yelling at us " before Jackson speak that unknown boy again started to scream .

" The hell you blind man , it's your fault can't you see and drive , now blaming me "

' Audacity of this boy , he dared to bad mouth my men in front of me even though he is at fault ' Jackson tried to calm himself but no use this boy is getting on his nerves .

He slammed his hand on the hood of the car a little harsh making them flinch " its our mistake to forget that even beginners also drive car on road our sincere Apology , but it's urs fault also to waste our time , apologize and leave before I inform the cops"

" Sorry " that unknown boy gritted through his teeth and left angrily . The other boy who was smiling little and little annoyed about his friend rudeness came from behind of the car driver .

" Driver off now " Jackson said and was about to go when a sweet voice stopped him " Excuse me " Jackson turned around and his eyes were blessed , his heartbeat 💓 increased a little to see the person infront of him .

" I am sorry for my friend behaviour and my apology for your damage " he was apologizing and bowing continuously making Jackson eyes also move along with him .

That boy finnally stopped bowing and looked at Jackson with a smile on his face . Jackson now totally forgot to breath " Thank you so much for handling it easily" that boy said but got no response. Tao looking at his boss behaviour silently with open mouth and eyes . Jackson isn't even blinking his eyes .

Jackson pov........

His beautiful face , his sunshine smile made my body froze on its place , his lips are soo beautiful but why can't I hear his voice . His beautiful eyes making me go crazy .

He moved his hand infront my face like calling me making me snap out of my thoughts " Btw I am hobi " he forwarded his hand for a handshake .

I immediately joined my hand with his and the softness in his hand made me not to leave his hand , my heartbeat went crazy " Jac-Jackson😳💓💓 " the hell this is the first time I stuttered making me and tao eyes go wide .

" Hobi , are you coming or not " the rude boy yelled making hobi take his hand back .

He waved at me before going away
" See you again Jackson , bye " gosh his smile is making me crazy and he went off ...........

_______________________________________

Hellooo 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

Hope you all are doing good 🥰

Stay home stay safe . Thank you guys so much for your support 😍😍😍

Please like and comment 💕💕💕