Chapter 19

Hoseok didn't inform about their meet with Jackson to him . They want to surprise him for dinner . Hobi went to his uni and hoseok went to his company.

In uni .........

Hobi was happy more than excited . He met sehun in uni .

" You are looking so happy hobi , any good news " sehun felt good seeing hobi smile which grew very much wide.

" I am so much happy hun-ah " the bright sunshine smile spread all over his face .

" Tell me what made my hobi this happy i am waiting to know "

Hobi said everything that happened yesterday . Smile on sehun face replaced with anger . He is burning in anger but controlled to not show his emotion out with a fake smile .

' Time to claim what's mine darling  '

' hoseok Jackson get ready for the play babes ' he thought with a evil smirk on his face ,and came up with a dirty idea.

" Hobi why don't we go for shopping " he asked with fake excitement.

Hobi looked at sehun with confusion on his face " why so sudden hun , we have classes right "

" You said you are gonna meet jackson today naa , why don't we go for shopping my hobi should look pretty right 😉😉*😏😏* " hobi blushed at the thought of meeting Jackson and becoming one which set sehun on fire .

Hobi nodded his head and both of them went off from uni . Both of them went in sehun car to go for shopping , sehun driving the car . Hobi took out his phone to inform his hyung but sehun stopped him " whom are you calling hobi "

" I will inform hyung hun that we are going to shopping " hobi again was about to call but sehun pulled his phone away .

" You don't need to tell hobii " he lowered the tinted glass and threw away hobi phone making hobi look at him with confusion and a big frown on his face .

" What the hell sehun , why did you threw away my mobile " hobi raised his voice a little which just angered sehun but he tried to maintain his calm not to scare hobi .

" My beautiful hobi baby , you better Don't raise your voice on me , it's totally best for you " his wicked smile not leaving his lips .

He traced hobi lips with his fingers ( still driving the car ) " use these lips only to kiss and suck me , not for any useless things , got it " his deep voice and sharp eyes scared him , he pulled hobi lips a little hard making hobi whimper and pure disgust can be seen on his face .

Voice of sehun sending chills in hobi spine . The sudden change in his friend behaviour scared the hell out of hobi . " Sehun wha-what ar-are you ta-ta-talking " he was backing off in his seat and stuttering bad .

The hidden shades of sehun scared him very bad which made sehun smirk . He stopped the car and pulled hobi towards him , wrapping his hands around hobi . Hobi hands on sehun chest trying to push him away and struggling in sehun tight grip .

" Hobi baby you look so beautiful this close " he traced hobi face with his index finger . Horrified look on hobi face made the dominant beast in sehun to wake up . Other hand gripped hobi waist trying to sneak inside hobi shirt

" Wh-who are you , you are not my friend " sehun chuckled " Yes , my innocent hobi baby I am not your FRIEND  I am gonna be your HUSBAND , your MASTER ,  your everything from now on "

"You belong only to me , you are MINE" sehun stressed every word in his deep voice , this angered hobi , he thought sehun as his best friend but things went wrong .

" Don't talk non sense sehun , let me go " hobi used his full strength to push sehun away and tried to get out of the car . Sehun harshly pulled hobi and gave a tight slap on his face making hobi whimper in pain .

Sehun handprint can be seen clearly on hobi pale skin . " Behave hobi , else you can't handle what I am gonna do to you " hobi backed off in his seat shaking in fear .

Due to the impact , corner of hobi lip started to bleed . " Please let me go" hobi was pleading all the way to sehun guest house which is far away from their uni . But sehun didn't show any mercy on him , he just pushed hobi inside a room and was about to walk away .

Hobi yelled at sehun in fear " PLEASE LET ME GO, WHAT DID I DO TO YOU , please let go , I want my hyung please " he was begging and yelling this angered sehun , he stormed inside the room .

He pushed hobi on the bed and hovered over him . Hobi tried his best to push sehun but sehun caught both hobi hands in his one hand and pinned it above his head before giving a harsh slap on his face .

" Guess what someone don't know how to behave unless he got a punishment "

Hobi is shaking his head furiously afraid of what sehun gonna do
" please let me go sehun , I won't tell to hyung anything, please just leave me " his pleads didn't even reach sehun ears . He ripped off hobi shirt and drooled at the beautiful body , perfect curves .

In his state of mind hobi sliped a word which he shouldn't in front of sehun
" No no please sehun don't touch me , please leave me , I only belong to Jackson please - " that's it sehun lost it and he started to choke hobi .

Hobi was struggling to breathe , new tears streaming down . Sehun bent down biting on hobi collar bone ,this made hobi disgusted of himself . Hobi was sobbing very badly but sehun just didn't stop .

After few minutes sehun stopped griping hobi neck little more tight who is sobbing very hard " You better shut your mouth hobi , YOU BELONG TO ME DAMMIT , ONLY ME "

" One more word if I heard against it , I wont hesitate to fuck you infront of everyone , understand " hobi nodded his head in fear .

" In two days , we are flying off to other place , just get used all this things , I am not gonna repeat again , understood " this made hobi nod immediately .

" One more thing, donot try to escape baby , this place is far from away your imagination no one can reach here without my permission , get that thing inside your head ......don't expect your hyung to save you , if he tries he will be gone forever " hobi was scared what his fate gonna be .

Sehun left from there locking the door  leaving a broken soul crying his eyes out . " Hy-hyung 😭 where are you I need you hy-hyung ".

Sehun hid hobi in his place which is not in abandoned place but the jammers around the place made the place highly secured . Everything was highly secured with the most updated technology and every moment is recorded .

Sehun walked into the living room . There is a person waiting for him , he went to that person tightly " hyung , finally he is gonna be mine , I am soo happy"

" I am so happy for you my little brother " they both hugged each other .

" Take care hun ahh , I will be back as soon as my meeting ends then let's make your marriage a grand success ok baby " other person said patting his brother head .

" Yes hyung , come back soon , I will miss you " sehun pouted at his brother who kissed his temple .

" My men will take care of you both , stay safe baby ok , hyung is going now bye " he bid last time and went away .

Hope you all like the story ☺️☺️

Like and comment 💕💕