Chapter 07

Jungkook was shivering in his sleep . His face all red and sweaty , lips trembling , his hands clutching his shirt near belly very tight , his eyes pinched tightly while tears flowing out . He was chanting continuously
" Please leave me  please"

" Don't do anything to my baby please , I beg you " he was yelling , shouting " Please don't kill my baby please " 

Due to his screams , eun and hoseok both woke up . Seeing the scene made eun worry , he hugged kook tight saying comfortable words in his ear . Even its first meet between kook and hoseok , he don't wanna see the boy cry .

Kook was pleading , his face covered in tears . Eun was trying his best to not breakdown . Hoseok also hugged kook from other side , patting his back .

" Shhh calm down kookoo , see your eun is here" his voice contains only pain . The least thing he wanna see is kook suffering .

" Kook baby , look here open your eyes " his soothing voice calmed down kook , he opened his eyes , saw eun and immediately hugged eun crying on his shoulders .

" Shhh baby eun is here right calm down , no one gonna do something " he kissed on kook hair . Kook cried soo hard , the pain in his heart , fear of loosing his precious baby made him cry his heart out and fainted . This made eun panick , he is on the verge to breakdown .

" Hyung , let's go to hospital fast please "

" No baby , calm down we can't take him to hospital now " eun looked at hoseok with confused look .

" What are you saying hyung , my baby fainted here "

" Calm down baby , listen By his words I think there is someone trying to kill him , so it's better not to take him to hospital , let's take him to our place first , we will get him treated there " he assured his wife taking kook in his arms walking out .

He placed kook in car ordering his men to pick kook belongings and check out of the room .

They drove off to airport . Again hoseok carried kook inside and place him on bed in the plane . He walked to his husband who is crying silently
" Don't cry baby , everything will be fine , may be he fainted due to crying and stress"

" My baby is suffering so much hyung, I can't see him like this , he is suffering all alone , he don't deserve any of this hyung  " he cried on hoseok chest .

" He is not alone baby , we will take care of him from now on ok hmmm , now stop crying , you know right I can't see you like this " he pecked eun lips whose cries decreased feeling overwhelmed at his husband words .

" I am really lucky to have you beside me hyung , thank you hyung ,I love you " eun kissed hoseok who returned back immediately . Kiss was full of love and concern.

Both pulled away " Anything for my baby , love you too " he kissed eun forehead .

" Whoever made by baby like this , I am never gonna leave them , THEY SHOULD PAY FOR EVERY SINGLE TEAR MY BABY SHED" eun was hurt seeing his baby state which turned into hatred towards the person who is reason for kook misery .

Seeing his wife this angry hoseok made sure to help his wife in any manner to fight for this bunny boy and to take care of this lil boy with all his will.......

Please like and comment 💕😘