Chapter 02

Jungkook don't know where to go , the driver dropped in him in a park which is far away from his house . Even though jungkook wanted to stop the tears but that doesn't stop .

He sat on the bench in the park . He don't know where to go , he was deep in his thoughts

" Mom dad I am gonna miss you and your love " he thought to himself remembering jin and namjoon who loved kook like their own son.

" Hyung , jiminee I love you and I am sorry I am going away from you " his eyes are very tired of crying but his heart break is pouring more tears . His eyes almost ran out of tears , his throat gone dry and painful, his head aching like hell , his energy all drained out but that's when he saw cute little babies running here and there in the park .

Seeing the kids jungkook clutched him tummy where a life has already been planted . He caressed his tummy soothingly a small smile unknowingly formed on his lips looking at the cutie pies running around him.

Then a man around 30 came and sat beside him . Kids ran to him and gave a loving kiss on his cheeks before running to the see saw , both of them playing on it . Whole scene made him feel overwhelming due to the kids loving eyes sparkling when seeing the man .

When the kids left , tht unknown man turned to kook introducing himself
" Hii , I am baekhyun kids mother" he forwarded his hand as a gesture to shakehand .

The smile on baekhyun face made kook feel free . He also gave his hand in " I am jungkook , nice to meet you " his throat hurt to speak but he endured it . Kids ( one girl and one boy ) started to play around kook and baekhyun . They suddenly stopped and the baby girl came towards kook and wiped his tear which he also didn't notice .

Both remained silent looking at the kids cute gesture " why you cwying ajussi" baby girl looking at kook with her innocent eyes making kook to coo at the little girl .

" It's just dirt fell in my eye baby " kook kissed on the baby cheek making her giggle . " Ticklee " she giggled which calmed down kook a little , he booped her nose . Baek baby boy approached kook and looked at him pouting , kook pecked his cheek and the kids ran to play again while giggling making kook chuckle at the kids kind and pure heart .

" Your kids are really cute " kook said to baek who is looking at his kids with fondness and pride in his eyes following their every move . " Yess they are my happiness " he smiled and turned to kook who is eyeing his kids with heart eyes.

" Yess , not all kids can have happy and free life with both parents " kook let out a bitter chuckle thinking of his kid not going to have a father , " Lucky me , my kids are happy even without their dad" kook looked at baek with confused look which baek only returned with a smile. Kook didn't ask further cause he don't wanna remember or make baek uncomfortable .

" Not kids are lucky to have parents , we we are lucky to have kids like them"

" I don't know the reason why you crying but by seeing you I can say you are the same old me "

" I can only say one thing stay strong definitely there gonna be a reason to be happy just like for me my kids " baek patted kook shoulder before leaving . Kids bid bye to kook who smiled clutching his shirt near tummy lightly .

" My lil bean is the ray of hope in my life , Mumma loves you so much my lil one but what can I do now" he pouted not knowing what to do cause he was pampered by everyone and things are easy going till now but what about now .

He sighed heavily " No worries lil baby before you come out Mumma gonna learn everything ......... But how" his deep thoughts came to halt when his phone rang . That phone call bought a small smile on his face .

" Did you already came to know that I am in trouble that you called to save me " he smiled in happiness before attending the call.