Chapter 20

With Jackson.......

He usually works hard but now the only thing he does is work work . If he took a moment break , he becomes a crying mess . Tao is feeling helpless seeing his brother like that .

He went to his office the following day and they arranged for another meeting with Jung Empire in the evening.

With hoseok.........

Hoseok went to his office , he was happy that everything will be settled between hobi and jackson , he as a brother bought a good husband for his brother bright future.

He informed Wang empire about their meeting the next day . He didn't inform that they want to have a dinner cause he wanna say it personally to jackson . He attended a meeting and is going to have lunch but he felt something off . He didn't receive a single call or text from hobi which is making him feel uneasy .

Hoseok tried calling hobi but the call didn't connect . He immediately called sehun who is busy in touching hobi against his will . He looked at his phone and smirked showing his screen to hobi who got a ray of hope seeing his brother name on the screen .

" Dare to make a sound hobi and you will see a very bad me " and thats it hobi suppressed his cries , sehun attended the call and put it on speaker talking ever so sweetly

" Helloo.. hyung .. " a tensed voice came through other side making sehun smirk " Hello sehun , is hobi with you " hobi cried silently listening to his hyung voice which he needed more at this situation .

" No hyung ... I didn't go to uni today why hyung any problem " he answered back adding a hint of fake concern , his fingers tracing hobi face who is disgusted at the touch and crying hard . " He is not attending my call , I am worried about him " he voiced out his worry which only made a evil smirk decorate on sehun face .

Hoseok is always a hurdle in his way and the vulnerability in hoseok voice made him happy ( sadist ) .
" What!! I will ask his whereabouts to our classmates hyung " hoseok believed his fake concern " please do sehun , thank you " and he off the call .

He again touched hobi face  , hobi yanked away his hand " don't touch me with your dirty hands , I will kill you " hobi was angry at himself for being a weak person and somehow sehun is attracted to this fierce hobi
" Looks like this cutie here dared to raise voice at me " he gripped hobi jaw tightly making him wince in pain .

" And did your hyung voice gave you the dare to yell at me ? " He gripped tightened which hobi used his full strength to push away sehun and stood up  " YES yes my hyung is my strength and I am sure he will save me and kill you " hobi didn't stutter cause he is sure now that his hyung know his missing , he sure will save him .

Sehun gave a hard slap on hobi already bruised cheek making him fall on bed " You will get it back hobi , I thought to make love to you after marriage but guess what .... Be ready for the punishment babe " he went away leaving a crying mess on the bed like that.

" Hyu-hyung *hic * please come * hic* fast hyung hobi is scared " he cried for more time and fell asleep .

In meanwhile sehun called hoseok and told that his classmates didn't see hobi in the campus from the start and thats the last straw for hoseok , he set himself to search for hobi . He is searching every place but there is not even a single clue about hobi .

He found hobi mobile and started to search in that all possible routes . He didn't eat anything and searching for his brother. It's already 4 in evening , hoseok is searching for his brother since 4 hours non stop , he is very vulnerable and could break down any moment . There is not even a single clue about hobi .