Chapter 13

It's nearly 8pm.....

Eun served hoseok dinner as they didn't have anything much solid in their hectic day . " looks like my babe is happy " hoseok asked eun who is just serving with a smile on his face
" Of course I am soo happy hyung " eun smiled brightly continuing to serve .

" What made my babe soo happy " hoseok smiled looking at his wife happiness . " Yes hyung I am happy , kookoo is pregnant i am really happy for him "

Eun served hoseok and sat on his side speaking to his husband . " Aren't you eating baby " hoseok looked at his wife who shaken his head no " noo hyung , I will eat with kook after he woke up " hoseok nodded his head before continuing to eat .

" It's been a week hobi hyung called us" eun told sudden which gained hoseok attention . He is also thinking that from few days as hobi can't stay without talking to hoseok for a day .

" Is he that busy with baby that he even forgot me " eun pouted . Eevn though hoseok chuckled at eun pout but deep down he was so concerned about his lil brother . He was so happy when he listened that his baby brother is pregnant . He made time and visited him time to time . But hoseok and eun couldn't meet hobi after baby is born .

They decided to go to China but kook matter came up and they halted their plan . " Let's go and meet hobi next week and we will take kook also with us , he will have a change " hoseok suggested to which eun nodded very happy .

Hoseok wanna talk with Jackson so soon don't know why but he is having a weird feeling . He wanna see his baby brother so soon . But he can't say his feelings to eun and make him worry , so he wanna go to his base .

Hoseok completed his food while having a little chat with his wife who was now happy . " Ok baby I will be back may be in an hour , both of you eat and rest " hoseok took his wallet and phone about to go out .

" Hyung ,it's already night where are you going now " eun asked concerned as it's getting darker .
" There is a small work baby , I will be back soon" he pecked eun lips " and I will get kook medicines also , you both take rest "  he assured eun that he will return soon who nodded his head half heartedly .

Hoseok left to his base . And eun went to kook room and saw him peacefully laying . He sat beside kook and stroke his hair softly before pecking his forehead " congratulations kookoo " he whispered smiling . After few more minutes kook woke up and saw eun resting his head on the head board beside him .

" Um-hmm" he tried to get up but his body felt heavy . Due to shuffling in the bed eun woke up and saw kook awake " kookoo you are awake " he made kook sit up and immediately eun hug kook which the other returned with a small smile .

" You made me worried  " eun said more like complaining . " I am all fine see " eun just nodded and soon a smile formed on his lips hugging kook even more tight . " Woahh looks like my eunu is soo happy " kook asked chuckling at his friend cuteness . Eun kept on nodding his head " yess I am so happy "

Both pulled away and kook can see sparkles in eun eyes " tell me I wanna know what made my eunu this happy " eun smile is contagious that it brought smile on kook face . Eun cupped kook face " Your are pregnant kookoo , your gonna be a mother " the love in his eyes speaks everything .

Kook face expression changed so quick to sad one when didn't go unnoticed by eun " what happen koo "

" How did you know I am pregnant " his questionable face made eun confused .

" Why are you asking koo , aren't you happy for the baby "

" No no eunu , I love my baby but " his voice is about to crack.

" What happen kook , tell me everything I mean everything " tears slowly poured out his eyes , the heaviness in his heart he wanna share with someone and eun is ready to be that someone who listens to his everything .

Kook bit his lips before saying the thing that happened " My husband hurted me " he filled up everything that happened ( chapter 01 where kook saw taehyung and kai ) he told everything but didn't tell about whom his husband cheated with . Cause he knows eun loves kai as much as he loves kook . He don't want to make misunderstanding between them .

" That bastard  don't even deserve you kook "

" How dare he cheat on my baby , he sure have death wish he made you cry like this "

" I am not gonna leave him like that , he should suffer and I will make sure of that 😡" kook never seen eun this angry , he tried to calm him down .

" I thought of asking his explanation but his words that there is noo love hit me hard eunu , it's still hurting here " he pointed to his heart crying . Eun immediately hug kook making him calm down .

" The words he said and the things he done to me are very different eun "

" You know right I am pregnant , this baby is symbol of our love , we made this baby with our love eun , I have seen that love in his eyes for me " his sobbing made eun also cry with him .

" But his words yesterday betrayed me , our love our baby our moments everything are betrayed by his words . His words hit me very hard than seeing him kiss other eun " eun shirt was fully drenched in kook tears .

He pulled away and looked at eun with his red swollen eyes and face , tears running down his face " Even though he betrayed me , I don't know why this stupid heart still wants him, I want him eun , his love tied me up with him very strong , I want him eun I love him so much " kook pathetic cries made eun soo weak .

He don't know what to tell , he just gave kook his shoulder to lean and he listened to everything that made kook heart heavy . He hugged kook . ' Kim taehyung , you made my kook cry like a pathetic person and you will face the consequences ' eun thought to himself to teach taehyung a lesson , his eyes red due to anger .

After few more minutes kook seems to calm down a bit , the heaviness in his heart did reduce a bit after sharing with his friend . Eun wiped kook face with wet cloth before calling his maids to get food to the room . Eun made kook sit on couch and food arrived .

" Noo eun , I don't want to eat now please "

" You are eating and that's final kook , we need our baby to be healthy right " kook just nodded his head like a baby listening to his mother .

" That's my good boy , now start eating " he made kook eat good and he also ate with kook .

" Eunu where is hoseok hyung , I didn't see him " kook asked while eating " he went on a small work koo , he will be back in few minutes ".

" Also tomorrow we will be going for your checkup be ready " eun said to which kook nodded while eating .

They completed their dinner , eun made kook sleep and left to his room . Within no time hoseok also returned back but he seemed to be off . Eun asked but hoseok just covered it up and both slept . Eun being tired drifted to sleep hugging his husband while hoseok in some deep thoughts ..........

Hope you all are doing good🥰

Thank you for your support 😍

Please like and comment 💕💕